Sunday Part 2

*Virgil pov*
"Yeah, cause princey over there didn't have anything," I said rolling my eyes and setting the bag I had on the counter.

"Sorry! I didn't have food to serve you "your highness"." He said in a dramatic voice

"Thine apology in excepted," I replied in a British accent.

I heard Patton giggle a little.

"I will get started on breakfast!" Patton said exited

"I will help you guisante dulce," Roman added
~sweet pea~

"Roman did you just-?" Logan was cut off by Me laughing

Roman's face went red when he realized what he called Patton. Patton gave a confused look at Roman and back at Logan and I. This made me laugh even harder. Once I fully calmed down I said, "Good luck explaining." And with that, I walked to my room.

~time skip to later in the day~

I heard a knock on my door while I was scrolling through Twitter.

"Come in," I said

Logan opened the door. I set my phone down and sat up.

"What's going on nerd?" I asked

"Oh Patton and Roman wanted me to invite you to the lake, they are swimming right now." He said

"Oh Okay, I will be out there in a sec," I replied

He closed my door and left. I haven't gone swimming since I was a kid. Wow, it's been so long. I got dressed in my swim trunks grabbed a towel that I packed and put on my sandals.

I walked outside to see Roman and Patton splashing water at each other while Logan was still fully dressed reading. I set my towel down on the chair and dove into the water.

*Logan pov*

Virgil walked out and my mind went immediately to gay thoughts. I didn't know he had abs!? He looks really good though... I shook my head a little and tried to focus on the page in front of me. He dove into the water making a small splash. He came up with his hair slicked back, and with a small smile on his face. I felt my face heat up.

~to be continued(cause I have no motivation)~