Sickness

I would like to sincerely apologize for my grammar mistakes English is not my native language, and this fic is from when I was way younger, I'll try to correct some of them!

After the conventional battle against Ultron, although everything looked fine, no further attacks came, the people were peaceful, yet one of the avengers did not feel completely well. Wanda, though she was very sad about losing her twin brother, this was not her main problem, she was starting to feel worse and worse.

As if she was sick, she became more and more broken, barely being able to move, her limbs aching, not wanting food, and her fever also rose into the skies. She tried to hide this from her teammates. She was mostly in the area of ​​her room, barely leaving it. One morning, when they were all gatherd for breakfast in the kitchen, and Tony was just explaining to Steve the importance of nutella bread, Wanda felt her legs suddenly becoming numb, give up service, she collapsed, and fainted. Luckily, Thor caught her before she hit her head. "Wanda," they shouted, "Wanda wake up!" Immediately, a stretcher was brought to her, the girl was put on it, and taken to the lab, Bruce wanted to examine her, but as he wanted to touch her, her a red-force, luminous spell pushed him against the glass, which, though did not break, cracked nicely. The air froze, they waited for Bruce to change, but luckily, they got away with it. Shreds of red light were constantly flowing around Wanda's unconscious body. The avengers thought it would be best to take Wanda back to her room and try to heal her later. They laid her on her bed and arranged to constantly guard her in case someone poisoned her, the guard was changed every five hours, it was Clint's turn.

Another fanfiction!
I try to bring the parts often! 💚🐍💚