Back

(L °)

I walked Wanda’s dreams all night so I didn’t notice that the power of the witch’s magic had almost completely dismantled the room, everything was in ruins, the windows broke in the morning, a cold wind smoothed all over my face, the sun shone on the glass shards on the floor.

I knew the Avengers were taking me back to Asgard today because they thought I couldn’t help Wanda. I didn’t want to make a poor girl feel bad or wake her up, so I left her a letter and an emerald stone necklace. I stood up, looked around, from my periphery, as if I had seen the blue-haired girl in the corner of the room, but when I turned there she was no longer there, I felt like I was starting to go crazy.

It was like something was wrong. My head started burning burningly, my vision blurred, I heard a female scream, my legs folded, and I fell to my knees and fainted. I don't remember anything else.

(W °)

I woke up alone in a room reminiscent of an abandoned explosion site, quickly noticing that Loki was no longer with me. I was sad, I immediately started to miss him. Maybe I even expected he not to be with me anymore, there was emptiness in my heart, an interesting question came to my head.

"Did I fall in love?"

On the brown wooden bedside table, I caught a glimpse of a yellow paper, a letter written in pearl letters, and an emerald stone necklace with a beautifully broken light, I unfolded the letter and started reading ...