Hard

While Wanda was, in her room, and sleeping peacefully, the others organized a meeting in the living room. When most of them arrived, Vision spoke anxiously for the first time.
“Does anyone know what exactly happened?” He asked, but got no answer.

There was complete silence, sad silence, they feared the girl's life. Then Bruce entered the room through the glass door, drawing eyes on him. "Unfortunately, she won't let me in, she always pushes me away, she just won't let me." He was completely aloof. "You might have to find something else for her, because if I continue like this, it is possible that "Another Guy" will come out. Also the problem is most likely magic related,"

“Anyone have any ideas?” Tony asked with guilt in his voice.
"We need  someone who Wanda lets in, and does magic," the doctor remarked.
"I have an idea who it is, but you're not going to like it," Thor declared. “Perhaps you know anyone who can use magic, has similar emotions, and has gone through similar things as Wanda?” Tony asked, questioning the God’s statement, but when he said it, everyone already knew who Thor was talking about, and they were honestly considered it not a good decision.
"A huge no," Clint said.
"I'm not sure that's a good idea," Bruce doubted.
“How do we know he will help?” Steve said.
”We don't know, but maybe it's worth a try. For Wanda! ”Natasha said

“For Wanda!” They said in unison, ready to carry out the plan. So the Avengers agreed to a plan to bring Loki to Earth and try to get him to help Wanda.

I'm doing quite well! I hope I can bring a new chapter soon! 💚🐍💚