Home

Guys! It became a very emotional part, put in a hundred handkerchiefs and get on the emotional roller coaster, I’ll drive! 😉💚🐍💚

(L °)

It took me a long second to realize that the voice I heard belonged to my mother, I blinked once and found myself in my room.

The room was still full of books, candles burning almost to the stump, which afflicted reading at night. Frigga sat on the edge of my bed, she spoke to me, friendly but worried in her voice. She smiled kindly and stroked my face with her soft hands. As much as I try to hide it, it is a fact, and it is true that I was very much missed, her touch, her voice, her care, I really missed her more than anything.

Maybe I’ll never be equal to the idiot Thor, but at least I have parents who, if not always, love me.

“Mom?” I said, barely deadly, I was tired, my head rumbled, all I could do was hear her smile even better, a tiny tear appeared in her eyes. I felt like I missed him too.

"I'm here, my little boy, I'm here!" She began to cry, delighted. I tried to sit up quickly, which was hard enough from the pain, and a slow movement seemed in line, then I squeezed myself, feeling the delicately woven fabric of her yellow and gold dress between my fingers, when she hugged me too, I looked carefully over her shoulder.

Odin stood in the doorway, trying not to stand emotionally at the thing, but tears glistened in his eyes as well, and I could see that he regretted and regretted what had happened.

I held out one hand toward him, slowly came to us, sat down, squeezed my hand, and hugged us. I felt everything was fine, it seemed too good to be true. I may just be dreaming, but I am not.

“Could you forgive me?” I asked, waiting for Frigga's encouragement. "Of course," Odin said, which surprised him a little.
"Everything will be like that a long time ago," Frigga declared.
"No, it won't be like it used to be, it will be much better," I replied.