I'm here with you

"It hurts, it hurts, everything hurts" Wanda said, unable to move anything else, she put her hand on her own chest, indicating the location of the pain. Loki placed his hand on the girl's heart and closed his eyes, and the green spell ran through Wanda's body. Wanda's regd spell spreads disappeared showing that the mutant was okay at the moment.
"Thank you." she spoke up. Loki took a deep breath.
"No problem."
"So Wanda. He's Loki, he's charged for..." Tony said, but before he could continue the sentence the witch. interrupted. "I know exactly who he is," the witch remarked
"Then why aren't you afraid of him?"

"I knew that he would help." she defended herself.
"Are you sure about that?" Loki said. "You shouldn't trust him," the brother remarked.
"He is a real villain," Clint said. The voices of the people around the girl grew louder and louder, everyone spoke into this matter, making their bad statements about Loki, but she started hearing the sounds more and more blurred in her head, as if she was under water or had stuffed her ears with a bunch of cotton pads. Loki shouted
"Enough", noticing Wanda's suffering, but the others began to growl a second later, apparently they wanted to start talking again, but the god of mischief was spok quickly." If you continue overwhelming her like this, Wanda will be "sick" again, and you won't be able to control her power!"
The witch smiled gratefully at the God. "Thanks again! Tell me you will stay with me, and could you help me with my power ? "If Wanda had ever doubted Loki, now she didn't, she was specially attracted to him, and she could only hope the man felt the same way.
"Sure, but I don't think I'll get permission from the others to do so" Loki declared, looking at the avengers, pulling his lips into a cocky half-smile, mischief glistening in his eyes.
"Oh ... is this the only problem?" She asked boldly.
"Only this!"

The mutant nailed everyone else to the wall with her power, being careful not to break it, of course, and she began to push them further carefully.
"Will you allow him?" The avengers tried to get rid of the magic wrapped around their necks, then Stark suttered "yes" he spoke with difficulty, and she let them go.
"Follow me," she simply gestured to Loki, who was amazed for a moment. She led the man into her room and then sat down on the floor. The god looked around and caught his eye in the photo where the pair of twins stood.
"Your brother?"
"Yeah. Pietro. Dead."
Loki didn't answer, he knew it wasn't worth it, he just sat down next to her. He snapped his fingers and put himself into simple green shirt and black jeans, wearing socks instead of his boots. Wanda smiled at the sight, leaning her head on Loki's shoulders and closing her eyes. "What if I feel bad again at night?"She asked desperately.
"Don't worry. I'll be here with you!"

.💚🐍💚