Back to the start

(L °)

We rushed as best we could. The two black Asgardian leather boots knocked on the marble floor of the hallway, next to each other, until we stopped at the dark brown, almost black wooden door.

"Sera," I shouted desperately- Seraphina!
“Let me go there!” -Sigyn simply kicked in the door on which, after this sophisticated gesture, the golden ornament began to crack. She was lying on the floor, dead, I couldn't believe I see that. I started to cry, feeling a torturously slow, painfully lukewarm trickle of tears on my face.

Sera's brown hair, sometimes blended with blonde hair, lay mixed with blood and dust on the ground. The furniture was broken and tossed in the room, the floor was covered with glass shards, dirt, and wood splinters. In her glassy gaze, one last tear shone.

The wound on the body was completely open, the flesh was visible, even from the door, it was bleeding in its entirety, the red liquid was slowly dripping down and drinking itself into the fabric of the white dress, the bloodstain was growing, it could be seen with the eye as the threads suck the red nectar.

The beautiful silver dagger inlaid with crystals was also full of blood as it pierced Sera's body, hitting her very heart, which was just the last time we entered. The linens and the walls didn’t float either, so the red juice dripped on them, in fact.
“You did that!” Sigyn shouted, tormented by crying and pain. Apparently he directed all his emotions to me.
- Me? No! What are you talking about? I wondered, I didn’t kill him because he committed suicide.
"She died because of you," she continued.
“I didn’t do anything!” I cut back, raising my volume.

- That's right! You had been in a coma for four years, and since you knew her - she continued screaming, pointing to the dead body - you hadn't even noticed that Sera was in love with you, and because you hadn't noticed she was hopelessly in love. Then she thought you would never wake up and there was no point in her life, so she killed herself. It's your the fault, alone! ”

She shouted with a reddened face, pounding it all in my neck, and he was right, I could do it all.One day after crying and raging, I decided to clear my head a bit, so I walked out onto the bridge towards the biffrost. Heimdall stood there in his place as always. He saw me, he turned to me, I looked him in the eye, he looked at me with contempt and regret, he was also aware that I was guilty.

-Thor is coming home and the mutant girl is coming with him!

I heard Thor call, the gate guard went over and opened the biffrost. My brother arrived, and with him Wanda. As I saw the witch, she grabbed guilt again and thought of Seraphina.
-My brother! But good to see you, look who I brought!
“Loki!” Wanda went crazy for me, but now I was unable to do so, she stepped closer to me, but I signaled her with two definite steps backwards to go peace. She also felt something was wrong. Odin and Frigga also showed up for the arrival of the new guest.
“Father!” I told Odin, the king, it was time to tell him  how I had decided - I would ask permission to go to Jötünheim.
- Of course I'll give permission. When will you return, son?

- Never. I don't stir more ports.- I declared.
- Loki! Please don't! -Frigga's soft voice grew more and more sad.
- Then, maybe I'll visit you from time to time. -
I looked at Asgard one last time. Wanda, Thor, Odin, and Frigga could barely speak out of sadness, crying.

“Heimdall!” I said one last time, smiling and disappearing into the rainbow.

The End💚