Note

(W°)

I looked at the jewelry, two silver twigs around an emerald green drop-shaped pendant. It was magically beautiful.

The paper was old, a little yellowish, and soft to the touch. This was stated in the letter:

Wanda!

I’m so sorry, but the Avengers think I’ve failed to help you, so they’ll take you back to Asgard as soon as possible and lock me up in my cell. I hope I will send you a letter every day with the help of my Mother. However, there is something important to tell you. I saw your dream, there was a girl in the sixth of the rooms to your right. She also survived the intervention and was released. She seems to be able to control the ice. She has blue hair and pale skin, you better take care of her.

-L

Shocked I read the letter, so there is someone else who survived the intervention and is at large. I felt I had to find the girl, whatever it cost. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, I was scared, I hooked up the necklace and quickly put the juice away.
- Here?
"Hi," Tony said. "How are you?"
- Not too well.
-Loki was taken back to Asgard.
"I notice," I remarked reproachfully

(L °)

I found myself in a white, cold room, tied to a chair, I felt bad, my vision was still blurred. I looked up, there was a window in front of me, blinded by the light from there, a female figure emerged in the flood of light as she pulled in the also white curtain, I noticed her blue hair. He turned to me and smiled.

-Hi Loki! Did you miss me?