The Trickster

Luckily, Wanda woke up, but she had only been sitting in her room for two days and didn't let anyone in, not even the guard. Sometimes you could hear her struggle, screaming in agony and pain, crying, and throwing objects at the wall. However, there was a moment when the avengers were done with the girl’s torment, unable to further delay the execution of their plan.

The witch noticed a huge explosion that fundamentally shook the building, she heard the two gods come with the biffrost, felt the new arrivals presence, a strong presence, a creature proficient in magic. Wanda felt downright incomprehensible compulsion to go there to ask for help, she knew he would help. Also, she was curious, very curious, she wanted to see who was coming. From the agony and pain that still hadn't left her body, she slid down the gray carpeted floor into the tower's living room, where she saw the man from whom that vast magically appealing energy flowed. Moaning in pain, she climbed over to him, the others not noticing at first that she was there, but the man did. However, Wanda saw the man being restrained by handcuffs, looked up at him, and was lost in his beautiful, deep green eyes.

“Help!” The witch said, barely alive, begging, and then breaking the chains with her power. Now that everyone had noticed, they were looking at them in surprise, the new person watched the events with suspicion. "So you would be the mutant girl," he said, kneeling to her, he only to heared from his brother that this particular witch was in trouble. “I’m Loki, tell me what’s wrong?” Loki found her really interesting, slowly set Wanda up, raised her chin carefully, the red spell didn’t push him away. The others were just amazed at the scene and wondered what would turn out of it.

I tried! 💚🐍💚