Dream

(L °)
Wanda slowly fell asleep on my shoulder, so I lifted her up, laid her down, and sat down on the edge of her bed. She was a beautiful girl and strong, maybe just for me.

I knew exactly how too strong a spell caused this illness, and the malaise, Frigga told me a lot about what to do at such times. The human body cannot withstand the load of magic very well, there are three possibilities, the first is that she will die, but she certainly does not want that, the second is that if we get rid of her power, the third is that she must become a god.

As I thought about it I felt like Wanda was suffering again and it was bad, I decided to see what she was dreaming of, I put my hand on her forehead to see.

We were in a cold place, the mutant tied to an iron bed. Men and women in white cloaks and masks gathered around her, she roared, fought to get rid of it, one of them took the scepter and pressed it to her chest, first Wanda also turned into a brainwashed zombie. However, they did not stop here, they were "treated" until the magic they got pushed them away from them.

In addition, several children underwent this procedure, most of whom died instantly. I looked at the kids carefully. The witch's brother was also there, I met.

In the sixth of the rooms to the right of Wanda, I noticed a girl doing the thing with her hair gradient changing. At first, her brown hair ran through the black dark, light blue at the base of her hair, then into white. Her eyes turned from gray to sapphire blue. Her skin became pale, and in an instant she froze everything around her, then dissolved himself and escaped.

Wanda had always seen her happen, but she was only watching herself and her brother. That girl survived and escaped.