PST! CHAPTER ONE

SIDE NOTE: this takes place from the past. "PST!" means past if you did not know.

10 YEARS AGO

"Mama?" Young Y/N called out to her mom. They were curled up into each other on their parents bed.

"Yes my jinji."

"Where did papa go? Will he come back with all those lollipops like last time!" Your eyes shone bright as you look to your mom.

"Mama why are you crying?"

Your mom looked over to you with sad eyes. She holds you tighter and starts to tremble.

"Let's just say he's wont be here for the time being." Your moms voice starts to shake.

"Sooooo, no lollipops?" You ask.

Your mom chuckled and pulled away from you. She tucks a strand of hair behind your ear and kisses your forehead.

"Mama sing me a song." You whisper drowsily into her chest.

She hums in agreement.

Lying beside you
Here in the dark
Feeling your heartbeat with mine
Softly you whisper
You're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are
By my side

So now I come to you
With open arms
Nothing to hide
Believe what I say
So here I am
With open arms
Hoping you'll see
What your love means to me
Open arms

Your mother smiles and kisses your eyelids.

She softly whispers before falling asleep with you.

"Your power is too great for this world."

><><

You wake up to loud screaming.

"Mama?" You call out into the dark. You grab your dino bear stuffed animal. Jumping off the bed you run downstairs.

You reach the last step and see the image before you. It was horrifying. Your knees buckle and you slide to the ground.

They wore masks. They were torturing your mother in front of your eyes. They had big spears and knifes. They had your eyes locked on you.

"Target acquired." One of the men spoke into the little speaker on their chest.

"Y/N! Run!." Your mom shouted. She was beaten and bloody. She has scratches and bad cuts all over her body.

"Mama! Why didn't you use your quirk!" You yelled out slowly backing away as the men started inching closer and closer to you.

"All For One!" She screamed as they plunged a knife into her shoulder.

"All For One! All for One! All For One! Never forget that name Y/N!" She yelled as they shot her in the head.

"MAMA!" You scream and back away.

One of the men slowly raises his gun as another puts his hand on his shoulder.