CHAPTER SEVEN

"Uh..."

Y/N looked at the unfamiliar figure in the mirror that was no doubt her. She wore a school uniform, to be specific the infamous U.A school uniform. 

She clasped her hands together and looked at herself in the mirror.

This is for Doctor.

"Now you look like a normal girl!" Midnight says and placed her hands on your shoulders. "And a very cute one."

Y/N pushed her hands away and put her hands in fists. She didn't want to be there. She wanted to go back to the lab. She wanted to talk to-

A sudden pain jolted in her and she collapsed to the ground taking deep breaths. She blocked out Midnight's voice and thought back to what made her collapse like this. What made her all of a sudden feel like crying? Like there's something missing about all of this?

"L/N!" Aizawa was now crouching neat you placing a hand on your back. The hand somehow felt safe, like home. Reassuring and without a doubt caring. Nothing like how Y/N has felt before. She stayed there for a minute or two feeling the caring embrace that she never experienced before.

"I.. I'm fine." She stood up abruptly trying to snap out of the phase.

"Well good, because you need to get a good nights rest for tomorrow." Aizawa said and put his hands in his pockets. "Make sure that if anyone asks you how you got in, that All Might recommended you."

"Wow the Number One hero recommending me? I'm flattered." Y/N said sarcastically and stretched your arms out and yawned. She thought of the amounts of new people she'll see yesterday. As if Hobo and Porn Star wasn't enough.

Y/N opened her eyes and crossed her arms. "So, where am I gonna stay at?"

"My house." Aizawa said as he started to gather his papers and bag.

Y/N choked on air.

"You've got to be kidding me. You look as if you live under a bridge dude."

"Want to sleep under a roof or in a box?"

"The third option."