CHAPTER SIX

Lies.

They're all telling me lies.

Stolen memories? Replaced with different ones? Dead mother? Villian father?

No.

A mother and father? Pshh. Even if a mother and father were real I wouldn't have one. No, Doctor created me. He was the one who brought me to life. He's the one I should be thanking.

If they didn't lock him up and take me away from my home.

All heroes do is lie. They are much worse than villains. Doctor taught me not to trust any villain.

That's why I drop kicked All Might in the gut.

And why they tied me up to a chair.

"You filthy heroes! Take me back to the lab and bring doctor out of jail! He did nothing!" I scream and shout and kick trying to force my way out of the chair. In the end I end up falling over. Worse than the start of this situation.

The man people called Aizawa rubber his chin and sighed.

"They brain-washed the poor girl bad." All Might remarks. Y'know when you think of All Might you think of big buff guy with a a smile plastered on his face.But right now he kinda looks deflated. Like a jumpy house before there's air in it.

"I am not brain-washed." I insisted.

A mouse like figure walked up to me. He had tea in his hand and a suit on.

Ah yes, they've brought a furry.

"I have a solution!" He takes a long sip of tea bringing suspension in the room. "How about you attend U.A. High!"

Aizawa chokes and starts coughing.

"Dude, mouse, guy- whatever. You're telling me you border line KIDNAP me and now you want to enroll me in your goody-two shoes school filled with brats who want to become one of you people?" I point to the three pro heroes in front of me.

"Is this where you say no offense?" Aizawa says sarcastically. "But I agree with the girl. Not because of her reason, but because she's never been in school before." He puts down one finger for each reason. "She's low key insane and we don't know when she'll snap." I growl at him and cross my arms.

"Her presence can affect other students there. She hates heroes and now we're putting her in a hero school." He sighs before putting down the last finger. "Her father is a well-known villain and we all know he's searching for her at the moment."

"I'm telling you I don't have a father."

They all look at me solemnly. As if they're apologizing to me by the way they're looking at me. I don't like that.

"I have no other purpose in life than being and experiment for Doctor." I look away and grip the arms of the chair.

Principal Nezu turns to the two pro heroes.

"You know this might be her chance of being a kid again? She never experienced going to school or even having friends." The principal takes a sip of his tea. "This might change her for the better or might even trigger her memories."

Toshinori and Aizawa look at each other for a moment.

"L/N-"

"You mean Experiment 88."

"Look, I'll make a deal with you."

I look over to him and raise an eye brow.

"If you attend U.A. High School for one semester we'll let you see Doctor." He says.

"A whole semester?"

"And a set of rules." Principal Nezu adds.

"Then forget it! That's way to long." I say angrily.

Aizawa smirks. "Then how will you see your so-called Doctor again?"

I grit my teeth.

"Fine."