PST! CHAPTER THREE

don't hesitate to tell me if i make any spelling mistakes! it really helps me because i don't have the patience to reread the chapter before posting it-

•••

This day was not like the others.

You had a usual routine. Nothing broke that routine. You liked to be tidy and have everything organized.

8:00 AM: You wake up to Glasses and Mask Woman sampling your blood and running tests. By now you don't even flinch anymore when they poke the needles in you.

9:00 AM: Nice Lady walks in with the first meal of the day. The food was considering you were being held captive in god knows where.

9:30 AM: You play with Rexie and stare at the ceiling.

12:00 PM: Your tests begin.

3:30 PM: Your tests end and you lay on the floor with no desire to get up for a good few hours.

4:20 PM: Nice Lady comes in with food and says the usual, "It will get better soon." with a pat to the head. Try having 1,000 needles getting stuck in your body while they force you to over use your quirk.

9:00 PM: Play with Rexie and look at the stars.

11:00 PM: Mysterious paper arrives and you make another origami for the day.

11:30 PM: Play with origami.

11:45 PM: Set it free.

12:00 PM: Sleep.

However something happened.

You woke to the usual tests.

"Can you, I don't know, not stick needles in me everyday?" You say. "Better yet why do you even keep me here?"

They don't reply.

"Ah, yes. Ignore me like always." You say sarcastically.

They pack up their things and leave the room. You stare outside the window as birds start to fly by. Nice Lady comes in and brings you your food.

You ignore her and keep watch of the window.

"Good morning Miss L/N-" She gasps and covers her mouth with her hands.

You turn over to her.

"What's... L-L/N?" You ask and look her straight into her eyes. "Why did you call me that? My name is Experiment 88."

People with masks burst through the door. Your eyes widen.

Do I, know them?

Why do I have the strong urge to drop kick them in the guts?

You thought briefly but just looked away and stared outside the window again.

"We need you to come with me Miss." One of them said.

"N-no! I know what you did with the last woman I will not go with you." She screams and backs away with her arms out in front of her "She deserves to at least know her name. All of you did nothing but take away everything from her! Her mother! Her father! Her memories! Her will to even fucking live!" She yelled one last time before they hit her in the head.

The men retreat dragging Nice Lady with them.

Mother?

Father?

Memories?

Something wet starts forming in your eyes. You place a hand to your cheek.

"What's this?" You say as more and more starts to fall down.

"It's called tears 88." One of the men with the mask said before leaving the room.

"Tears.." You say and bury your head in your arms. The tears wouldn't stop falling down your cheeks. It was getting annoying.

You put your head up and stared down.

"Oh great I've made a lake." You mutter and put your head back down.

Tap, tap.

Something was tapping your head. You got up to come face to face with the bright yellow paper crane you made yesterday.

"What the-"

The crane fluttered it's wings in delight of seeing you and starts to circle around you.

"My...origami?" You say confused. Nonetheless, you put your finger out so the crane can land safely.

You smile and stroke the tip of the head.

"Eh? What's this?" You say questionably.

On the wing was someone messy and scribbled roughly with a blue crayon. You scoot closer to the window so you can read it better.

You gasp and drop the crane. The crane instinct starts flying and lands on the ground. It angrily stomps on the ground in annoyance to you letting it go so suddenly.

"Sorry dude, but look what this person said?!" You say furiously. And stomp your tiny feet into the ground. "Apple juice is way better. Case closed." You say and angrily sip the apple juice the Nice Lady gave you.

You grab a pencil that Nice Lady gave you and start angrily scribbling on the wing of the crane.

The person with the chainsaw outside your door begs to differ.

- Your future murderer

"That'll scare him for at least his whole life time."You say and bring the paper crane outside the window. It puts the tip of the beak to your nose and flutters away.

><><

The next day Nice Lady wasn't there. Neither the next, and all the days after that.