CHAPTER FIVE

"What should I do!" Kaminari groaned and buried his face in his arms. The paper crane looked back and forth trying to get away from this situation. I mean, how can can a piece of folded paper tell this poor boy how to confess to quote on quote "the girl he loved".

Kaminari took a look at his watch. About five minutes. Most of it spent deciding what to do.

"God, she never even gave me a name." He sat back in his chair and looked at the ceiling. The crane fluttered around the room and landed on his forehead.

He sat back up abruptly causing the crane to jump back in surprise.

"A love letter!" The sudden thought made him blush ever so slightly. The crane twirled in joy and landed on his desk ready for him to write. The boy grabbed a pen and decided to take a look at his watch.

"Shit-" One minute. He quickly thought of what to write. Thirty seconds.

"Well then, let's just get straight to the point shall we?"

Times up.

The bird fluttered out of his grasp.

"See you tomorrow!" Kaminari yelled out and flopped on his bed.

"I wonder what your name is."

><><

Kaminari Denki didn't get a note. Not even the next day. Or the day after that. But he still waits at his window still, waiting for a letter back from the girl he fell in love with.

He waits at his window still. Taking a breath of fresh air. Tears start forming on the corner of his eyes.

He smiles. "I'll always wait for you. No matter what I'll be right here waiting for you to answer back." Kaminari chuckles and puts his hand in his face.

"I wonder if you drink apple juice with your breakfast every morning. If you have a dog or loving parents. Maybe even a fan of band or if you still sleep with stuffed animals." The tears escaped and kept running down his cheeks. Denki didn't bother to wipe them because what's the point of wiping your tears if your just going to cry more.

He clutched his chest and yelled out into the night sky. "I wonder if your hair smelled like the sun or if you stutter when your nervous! Or if you look at the stars at night like I do every-night."He cried out. "I w-wonder if you love me."

He looked at the stars.

"I don't care if you're a whole universe away from me. I'll find you no matter what. I'll do whatever it takes."