PST! CHAPTER TWO

disclaimer: first few chapters will be taken place from the past.

•••

Ever since that day at exactly midnight a paper crane would appear wherever he was. Wherever he was. Eating dinner, playing with his toys, even outside of his house.

But the thing was it was never the same one. Someone must have been creating them and making it come alive with their quirk. It came and went after 10 minutes. Nothing more nothing less.

Each day it was a different color. White for Sunday. Red for Monday. Orange for Tuesday. And then the corresponding rainbow for each day of the weak.

He especially loved Wednesday's.

It was a Wednesday night when the origami came. Denki set the timer on his watch and opened his window like usual.

"Hi!" He exclaimed excitedly. The crane twirled around him like usual and perched itself on Denki's shoulder. He checked his watch.

"Hm.. about nine minutes left?" He mutter. "Well let me tell you about my day today!"

That was always Denki's favorite part of the day. He would always tell about his day to the crane. It was his best friend.

"...and I won this Pikachu plushie from the arcade today." He shows the crane. It fluttered it's wings in delight.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Denki suddenly remembered. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked the bird. It nodded.

"Someone made you didn't they?" He asked. The crane hesitated then nodded.

"Awesome!" Denki exclaimed. "Their quirk must be amazing."

"Do you mind if I write a little note on your wing?" He asked the bird. Grabbing a blue crayon after the approval, he scribbled a little message on the crane's wing.

"Oh times up." He said sadly. The crane twirled around him one last time before heading out the window.

Denki could see the message he wrote on the cranes wing clearly.

Orange juice is better than apple juice.

- Denki ϟ