CHAPTER FOUR

He was your friend.

Your first one too.

You communicated with Denki through your paper cranes. Mostly arguments and death threats but you found them entertaining. They made you laugh and smile. Much better than staring at the ceiling for hours in a row.

He would use silly pick up lines on you. Denki would make you laugh in ways no one could.

He's been the only person you would consider valuable to yourself. By now you've known him for at least 10 years. Denki held a special place in your heart.

It was love. Or so you thought. You had conversations with Denki about it and you never really understood the concept of "love". He explained that it was a strong feeling that you felt towards someone. You've always felt that way towards Denki.

He was your "love".

><><

Strict Lady came in your room with your dinner. She was mean and always ordered you around. You liked Nice Lady much more.

She set the food on your table.

"Seriously? I told you like, I don't know, every day you bring me food that I despise orange juice. It's the devils drink."

You roll your eyes and flop on the floor again.

She glares at you and sets the utensils down.

Yesterday Denki sent you a pick up line.

You sit back up to look what food she brought today. There was a slice of meat loaf and a side of mashed potatoes. On the side was orange juice and a yellow cookie with a black lightning bolt in the middle of it.

"Ooh! A cookie!" You excited grab it. "It reminds me of Pikachu!"

Strict Lady's eyes widen. She looks at you curiously.

"How... do you know what that is?"

"My friend Denki told me all about Pokémon."

Her eyes look through yours. "Friend?"

"Yep! His full name is Kaminari Denki! And I love him." You say bashfully.

Strict Lady gasps. Then suddenly she slaps you.

"What the fuck was that for?" You rub the side of your face. You look over to her and see she's trembling with anger. But her eyes were filled with fear.

Strict Lady packs up her things and takes her leave.

"Doctor won't be so happy about this."

><><

"Doctor Experiment 88 has been contacting someone from outside. She now contains strong emotions, knows about stuff from the outside world, and the hero's may know about this soon enough." Strict Lady sighs and rubs her temples. "She might even be able to regain her memories."

The man rubs a finger under his chin.

"There's no way we're getting away with this much longer." He sighs and closes his eyes. "Then let's give them a hard time.

><><

"W-what are you doing?" Three men with familiar masks barged into your room. They were wearing the same masks as the people who took Nice Lady away.

"You're coming with us." One of them grabbed your arm and dragged you away.

"Sir I have legs." You mumbled and let them drag you away. You were completely oblivious of what was going on and assumed that the tests were gonna be earlier than usual.

They led you to a white room. But this time without a window to look outside but a window that shows a group of people on the other side.

"Hey this isn't the lab-" The door shuts behind you to leave you to yourself. You walk around and touch your fingers to the wall as you walk.

"You've caused a lot of trouble you know?" A voice says from the doorway.

You spin around to make eye contact with the man everyone called Doctor. He was tall and boney and had the coldest stare. In his hand was some sort of gun.

"If your gonna shoot me at least give me a slice of apple pie you serve on Saturday's would ya?" You said sarcastically. He glared at you with anger and you quickly closed your mouth shut

"You've made contact with a person outside." He examined the gun and put a capsule instead of a bullet in.

You stood up. "I'm sorry that I didn't have a set of rules when I woke up in this place. I was left here with no one to talk to."

"Until you made contact with that young boy. You've been communicating and understanding emotions and even felt a certain way towards him. For a decade 88. If that continued any longer you may have figured out away to escape from here."

"Well maybe I should've escaped from here."

He sneered. "From this day one you will know nothing of this Denki. You won't remember anything except for the fact that I created you and that you have a deep hatred for heroes."

You felt a sudden pain your head. Your breath caught in your throat. "So you didn't create me? Then... who did?"

The man hesitated for a second.

"Your mother and father."

"Mother, father?"

He looked at you straight in the eyes. "Your father become one of the most feared villains in the world along side All For One."

You felt a deep pain in your heart. It wasn't like the pain when the people experimented on you. But it was aching. Your head started hurting too and you started to tremble.

"S-stop what are you doing to me?" You finally mustered our before tears started forming in your eyes.

Doctor smirked.

"Your mom died in the hands of All For One.
Her quirk and yours were powerful, too powerful for this world." Doctor stated.

Clutching your shirt and covering your mouth with your hand to avoid crying out loud, your knees sank to the floor and you started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mama... is dead?"

You were confused and hurt. The memories came rushing in and you had no idea what was going on. But you knew you had to get out of here.

"You finally remember 88? Took you long enough. Maybe if you did something back then you may have saved your mother." He kneeled beside you and stroked your head.

"My name is L/N Y/N." You slowly looked up and came face to face with Doctor and the gun.

"You're just a good for nothing experiment."

><><

You woke up in the arms of a man with bright yellow hair. The lab was burned down and everything was destroyed. There were several men and women in silly costumes and men in blue. Doctor was lying on the floor being handcuffed by two of the men in blue.

"Don't worry Young L/N. I am here" He looked down at you with a bright smile on his face. You felt a strong hatred towards him.

"My name is Experiment 88."