How They Met - Victoria Chase

Officially Victoria Chase and Olivia Kent both met one another at a party, one advertised and put together by the Vortex Club, an elitist club run by some of the most popular rich students at Blackwell Academy, a club which was well known throughout the Academy, by the fittingly named nerds, groupies, athletes, scientists, artists and every student alike. Most saw the club as a gateway to popularity, especially when the campus held up a hierarchy, and it was a lonely place at the bottom; but Olivia Kent saw it as nothing but a mosh pit of druggies and alcoholics – she never needed to be accepted by the Vortex Club, she was popular in her own kind of way, she was the kindest person to those in need, and the bitchiest to the bullies and those who harm others. She was almost the Guardian Angel of Blackwell Academy.

Despite her desire to never attend a Vortex party, the few close friends she had were almost desperate to attend, ravenous for the taste of partying with the popular group, and then one fateful day, they were all officially invited, the girls Olivia was with, squealed like little school girls, jumping up and down behind her. Whilst Olivia rolled her eyes and straight up told Nathan and Victoria no, and strolling away from the narcissistic Prescott, and the ever-confusing Chase. Leaving a miffed Nathan, who thought Olivia was quite a cool individual and a slightly hurt Victoria, who had developed a somewhat innocent yet lustrous crush on the school's angel.

But alas, Olivia's friends were persuasive and manipulative, managing after a few hours of pestering to convince their angelic friend to attend such party, invites another round of squealing and invasive hugs. She watches unimpressed as they scurry out of her dorm as quick as lighting to get ready, as there were only a few hours until the party commenced.

Olivia's dorm was typical of an eclectic teenager, never sticking to one thing for to long, and collecting genres upon genres of different things, books, music, collectables. Anything to everything, little trinkets on shelves, coffee table, bedside tables and her desk. Her bed shoved into the far-left corner upon walking into the dorm, underneath clean windows, her wardrobe in the far right, flat against the wall, a full body mirror standing next to it. And just beside it, a cabinet of clothing, with a few mirrors on top, books, scattered and a small stereo in the corner. Against the wall on the left-hand side, a desk sat, filled to the brim with camera parts, different kinds of camera, a laptop, books and a record player on one of the shelves next to it.

Olivia sat in her dorm room, situated opposite of Victoria's, mildly annoyed at herself for agreeing to shut the girls up, she huffs, letting her head fall back on the back of her sofa, that curled against the right hand side closest to the door, grinding her teeth, she springs to her feet, grabbing her razor, towel, toiletries and another pair of clothes to change into, and walking down the hallway and into the girls bathroom, placing her things in the spare shower stall, she steps in, turns the shower on, closes the curtain and goes about her things. Shaving, washing, shampooing and conditioning, adding moisturizer once dry, redressing and stepping out of the stall.

Quickly doing her teeth, she wipes her mouth, walking back to her dorm, watching as Victoria leaves her room sending her a quick smile. Reactively, Olivia smiles back shortly, before frowning once Victoria has passed and Olivia enters her dorm, deciding to pass over it, she places her things down on her bed next to the window, turning around to rummage around in her closet, the only dress she managed to find was a simple black spaghetti dress she hadn't worn in a long time. She turns around to play the record on her record player, the music scratches for a moment before music slips through, and flutters around the room.

Taking her booty shorts and tank top off, she lets them fall to the floor, proceeding to remove her panties and bra as well, reaching in her wardrobe to grab the black dress and pulling it over her head, shoulders and down her body. Walking gently to her full body mirror, she smooths the dress down, the straps sitting nicely over her shoulders accenting her collar bones, the material of the dress hugging her chest, the crease of her breasts softly revealing above the straight line neck of the dress, the bottom half of the dress resting against her midthigh, only just covering her rose tattoo, that stretched from her thigh up to her hip. Slipping into her sleek black heels, a gladiator style leather strap twirling up her leg and stopping just below her knee cap, 4 inch heels stretching her length, for jewellery she grabs a simple thin golden chain from her stand, and clipping it around her neck, the chain falling just above her breasts. A couple golden bracelets around her right wrists, adorned with a watch, a couple rings on her fingers and small golden hoops for earrings.

Olivia applies a generous amount of mascara and glossy lipstick, walking back over to her wardrobe she pulls out a white fluffy coat, pulling it around her figure, taking one last look in the mirror, deciding to shoot a small photoshoot, in various precarious positions, the flash of her camera lighting up the room, contrast to the darkening world outside. Placing the camera down, she moves to walk out the room, grabbing her keys and phone, placing them both in her coat pocket, and strutting her way out of the room.

The idea of the Vortex Club Parties were one thing, but to be seeing them up close and in full swing was another, the dance floor was packed with people, who knew each other and those who were strangers, the room was vast, crimson red spotlights making the room glow an ominous vermillion, a vortex spiral moving across the room tracing the objects it casts over.

As the night gradually crawls towards midnight, Olivia still has not drank a single drop of alcohol, sticking to not drinking at all, and most likely serving as a designated driver for her friends, who were wasted, stumbling around on each other, on drunk lads, swinging themselves around on the dance floor. It was in her time of observation she noticed Victoria stumble down some stairs alone and looking out of her head, green and on the verge of throwing up. Olivia watches with furrowed brows as Victoria makes her way to the girl's bathroom, upon stumbling in, Victoria retches throwing up in the toilet, collapsing to her knees and hugging the lid.

Olivia waits a moment, waiting to see if any of her friends go to follow her, but after waiting a few minutes, nobody exits the area Victoria came from, and so Olivia begins to make her way swiftly towards the girls bathroom, across the room from where she stood previously. Entering the bathroom, she spies Victoria on the floor, tears streaming down her pale sickly face, her whole body slumped against the toilet she continuously retches into. Olivia sighs gently, slowly moving forwards, her heels clicking on the floor.

Squatting down in front of Victoria, Olivia brings her hands up to gently move Victoria's head to rest against the bathroom stall wall, with little protest from Victoria, Olivia realises Victoria's never been or looked more vulnerable than she did right now. Gently reaching around the drunk girl, Olivia snatches toilet paper from the wall, wiping away the tears on her face and throwing it in the toilet bowl, repeating the action but swiping around the girl's mouth, flushing everything down the toilet.

Olivia gently drags Victoria to her feet, pressing her against the wall, knee placed carefully between her legs, and left arm underneath the girls arm holding her up, flushing herself against Victoria, Victoria gasps gently, her eyes rolling into the back of her head catching Olivia's attention, she makes eye contact with Victoria wondering what the matter was, but feeling Victoria rub herself on Olivia's thigh grabs her immediate attention. "Jesus Christ Victoria" Olivia grumbles in annoyance, quickly removing her coat as the drunk girl falls into her gently, pushing her face into Olivia's neck and mumbling softly. Placing her coat over Victoria's shoulder, she continues to wrap her arm around the incohesive girl, gently pulling her along, through the club and outside, stumbling lightly to her car.

Upon making their way outside of the dormitories, Victoria almost crashes to the ground, but Olivia reacts quickly throwing her right arm underneath Victoria's legs and lifting her up into a cradling position, Victoria throws her arms around Olivia's neck drunkenly giggling softly. As they make their way through the blue hallway of the girl's dorms, Victoria starts to peck kisses on Olivia's neck, causing Olivia to almost drop the horny girl in her arms.

Scolding her, Olivia puts Victoria down on her feet, the drunk girl refusing to let go as Olivia opens Victoria's dorm door, moving them both inside, almost shoving Victoria on the bed, and almost immediately the girls asleep, wrapping herself in Olivia's coat, the owner of the coat sighing in annoyance, reaching to rip a piece of paper out of the sketchbook on the bedside table, and writing a note on it.

Make sure to take Advil in the morning with water and return the coat to me when you have to chance – Olivia.