First Date - Chloe Price

Chloe Price took the chance as quick as it came, the moment Samantha and Chloe fell into a comfortable conversation the day they met, Chloe slowly began weaving little questions here and there to attempt to decide whether Samantha would be interested in going on a date, or perhaps simply hanging out at the junk yard – without Samantha ever catching on, with not being well versed in personal and loyal relationships.

Chloe also noticed the numeral amounts of time, her mother slyly made her way over to the girls, pretending to clean the counter top behind the metal bar, and slowly lifting a glass jug to refill Samantha's mug of hot chocolate, it was the Chloe realised that her mother knew Samantha never spent too long in the diner and was attempting to convince her to stay.

Always the meddler in her daughter's life.

With her cheeks tinted pink, a warmth spread throughout Samantha, a reaction from the lukewarmth steaming from her mug of hot chocolate, neglecting to pay attention to the liquid that never seemed to disappear, her attention was captured by the blue haired beauty animatedly talking to her on her left. With one last gulp of her hot chocolate, the mug was finally empty; Samantha excused herself briefly, making her way to the bathroom, taking her time and doing her business.

Walking back out, Sam makes her way to Chloe, who's standing, almost waiting, they smile at one another and Samantha readjusts the ends of her sleeves in her palms. Jolting her head to the side, Chloe motions to the door "You coming?" she asks with a small smile. Samantha screws her eyebrows, before nodding hesitantly "Sure – why not".

The junk yard expelled a soft tangy smell, rotting and rusting cars, with old furniture, junk and all sorts of broken things scattered about the place, the girls trailed through the yard in silence, Samantha, having never been before, admired the old yard as Chloe guided her towards a rectangular concrete box, with broken windows decorated to the nines inside.

"Oh, this is beautiful Chloe" Samantha breathes, standing in the middle of the room, slowly turning around and admiring the place, falling in love immediately with the rather large elephant canvas that was draped against the wall. Glancing to her left, Samantha spies three names on the wall along with the words 'was here'. Chloe smiled lightly at the girl, plonking down on a beanbag, motioning Sam to join her, "I can tell you who they are if you'd like." Samantha smiles sweetly, "that would be nice".

With the birds chirping, and little animals scurrying around, it created a calm and relaxing atmosphere that convinced Samantha that cuddling with the girl who captured her attention was a good way to spend her time, and so she joined Chloe on the purple bag, falling into her arms that were outstretched towards her.

"Rachel was one of the most important people in my life, I liked her a lot, but some asshole at Blackwell killed her" – Samantha glances at Chloe worriedly, and Chloe catches the glance "Don't worry about it, it was chaotic and something you don't need to involve yourself in".

And that was how they spent their time, exchanging important moments in their lives, as well as touching upon subjects that meant nothing, yet everything at the same time.