First Date - Kate Marsh

Almost a week later, a lonely Kate lay on her bed, her eyes softly unfocused attached intently on the ceiling, not only was her mind wandering on her plethora of raging emotions but she was attempting to make up ideas for her project assigned to her by her photography teacher; finding a lack of inspiration in the ceiling, her eyes slowly travelled around the room, when her eyes drifted to the beautifully sketched picture of her and then her mind transpired into a girly mess, remembering the gorgeous brunette who approached her at the park.

A giddy feeling spread throughout her, sticking her hand out to her bedside table and gripping her phone in her dainty hands, she scrolls through her contacts and calling the girl from the park with a smile on her face. Kate lifts the phone to her ear, biting her lip softly, a tingle of nerves dance through her chest and lower belly, the sweet chime of the girls voice flutters through the phone, causing Kate's breath to hitch lightly before she has the courage to speak.

Her fingers fiddle with the loose string of her plaid pyjama pants and a smooth conversation drifts between the two girls, meaningless and meaningful snippets of conversations float between them, freely and accepted by both, negative of any judgement. Their conversation lasted nearly the entire morning before Kate finally remembered the reason she called the artist in the first place.

The clock ticked past 11 am when Kate finally managed to stir up the courage to invite the girl on the other end of the phone to the park where they first met, her entire body lit with enthusiasm and excitement at Mollie's reply, Kate quickly described the entails of the date, the modelling (the clothing needed etc.), promptly ending the phone call and causing the two girls to whirl around their bedrooms, dressing and gathering things they need before, Kate gets on the bus and Mollie gets in her car.

That Saturday was a warm day with a beautiful wind, gently breezing through the loose hairs of those who ventured out, the grass was dewy, glistening under the bright sun, a sweet smell breezed around the park, tickling the noses of the small amount of busy bodies on the stone pathways.

Sitting down on the bench Mollie first approached Kate on, she breathes out, feeling confident and hot in her outfit of choice, black combat boots laced up with soft yellow laces, thigh high beige socks, a matt black leather skater skirt, a floating white blouse tucked in neatly, and a rather large cardigan wrapped around her comfortingly, sleeves reaching her knuckles, resting gently on her lap, gazing around the park waiting for the blonde teen.

"Hey" A soft voice brings Mollie out of her gaze, her eyes switching to the blonde girl standing next to her, a gently smile rises on Mollie's lips, her eyes dipping quickly to appreciate what Kate is wearing, smooth black jeggings and a purple blouse tucked into them, a black jacket over the top.

"Hi" Mollie replies with a smile, standing up and gently pulling Kate into a hug, motioning her head to a more secluded path, and softly nudging her in that direction, the girls began a gentle conversation, shifting through topics and exchanging ideas for Kate's project – and then the project was well underway.

Giggles and soft laughs were shared between the two as Mollie moved into different positions against the trees, sitting, standing, leaning and gazing, the wind sometimes flushing through her hair, drifting it across her face gently, Kate was quick each time to snap a picture. As time progressed, the girls travelled further into the woods, discovering logs, small snippets of areas where she sat and watched water trickle down rocks; it was then when the positions Mollie moved into were a little more suggestive, exposing but innocent to the point where Kates cheek flushed and she decided these slightly raunchier pictures, where Mollie's white lace panties snuck into shot or her back arched against the tree, pushing her breasts forward, would be kept to herself, sparking the idea of a slightly more naked photoshoot at some point.

With their fun had, they slowly made their way back to the centre of the park, fingers gently intertwined, shoulders almost brushing, as they tittered with conversation. As they found themselves back in the park, they realised they needed to part ways, and so with a small kiss to the cheek and a soft giggle on Kates behalf, they separated from a successful first date.