Chapter 2

The Jiang  brothers together with Wei WuXian embarked on their journey to Gusu camp site, He had tried hi level best to avoid angering the two brothers, but no matter what he did they seemed to find a reason to torture him, First when a few female travelers started a conversation with him they bad mouthed him saying that he was an ugly Forgot hence he needed to remain with the mask on his face, they suggested they they should not spare him their precious time but rather talk yo them since they were handsome heirs bit a beautiful lady in red turn to them with a scoff and retorted that they had an ugly personality hence this led to his brutal kicking afterwards just before they arrived to Gusu.

       They were  to be allocated each a room but the Jiang brothers being who they were they said that WuXian should stay with their houses to guard them hence having him being led to the stables.
         Lan Xichen was on his way with Lan Sizhui to the stables to check on Sprite  his majestic horse when they heard someone whining inside  Storms stable they we're shocked since they didn't hear Storm angry neighs for Only Wangji tended to his horse.
   "You... Are a good horse... You are a keen listener too, those two stupid horse hate me just like their masters *sob*yet you let me stay with you and am a useless servant*sob* you know*pause*your stable is so clean and beautiful better than my room *pained giggles*"
    "Excuse me young man. " Lan Xichen finally spoke when the stable went quite
"Ahhh!  please don't report me! I'll stay in the Jiang side *sob* l...l...l"
"It's okay, but why are you not in the guest quarters?"
"I am... Supposed to watch the two horses."
"We have stable keepers, go to your quarters."
"No. No. They will punish me again, I will stay here with Stormy he is a good friend."
"Stormy! How did you know his name?" Now it was Sizhui's turn to be shocked since the boy was guest it was unexpected for him to know WangJi's horse."
"Ahhh he he he he told me."
"He told you? Who?"
"The horse,"
"The horse are you kidding me right now?"
"No, I can feel it in my heart so when I said Storm his head bowed down acknowledging the name."
"Oh you...
"Sizhui.. Lead the young master to the extra quarters next to the stable."Lan Xichen ordered his young cousin he didn't want to keep probing the young man since he seemed uncomfortable with them.
"Yes, Come with me."
      The night was uneventful apart from mild nightmares he slept pretty well when he woke up it was due to having his name called out by one of the friendly Stable keepers, he had request led him to wake him up before the waking up tome so as to avoid  getting onto trouble with the Jiang twins.
    BHe went to the stables change the water tough for the two Jiang horses then feds them before turning to his donkey little apple and feed him. He was still sitted when he remember Storm rushing to his royal Stable he found it empty he just returned back to his previous spot dejectedly.
"Lil apple my friend, left already!"
"Who is your friend?" Jiang Cheng asked angrily
"Ah Masters. You.. are up early..."
    He was instructed to call them as Masters though they we're adoptive siblings, Wei WuXian lived them both dearly bit the feelings were never recorprated so he stuck to being a servant it was easier that way.
"Stop avoiding the question who is your friend?" Wanyin shouted when Wei WuXian didn't answer they got infuriated and they gave him a beating were it not for little apple who kicked them away from it's master he would have tasted Zidan which he was not ready for.
     Little apple stood guard over her master and grunted angrily till the two walked away, she then rubbed her nose on his masked face to push him up. She was a sturbon donkey that Wei Ying knew but also she was a protective one when she heard her master's painful cries she snapped, she was the only one allowed to harass him well she didn't hurt him just pulled him around and ignored his commands. But she still loved him.
Wei Ying regained his strength and sat down next to His donkey but he fell asleep. When he woke up dusk had already set. He refreshed the two devil horses food and water then Little apples he  then limped to Storms stable.
"Ahh! Storm you are back!"he cooed as he walked inside the beautiful stable, he had been told by Sue lie the friendly stable keeper that Storm was the The spiritual Horse of the Second Young Master Lan, Han gun Jun. He sat down carefully mindful on the wound on his leg that he had incurred during his punishment
"Do you know I got punished by the twins since I was complaining you left me," he just sat there sprouting nonsense to the horse he forgot about his wound and moved carelessly only to groan in pain. Storm felt his new friends pain. And moved his nose to where he felt the concentration of pain was.
One thing about the Spiritual Horses they have healing abilities since they are meant for war their masters tend to get hurt during a war therefore they help their masters in healing. So that is what storm did he moved close to Wei WuXian and breathed on the gushing wound.
Wei Ying saw a blue like string moving to his wound he first panicked but when he saw his wound closing up he relaxed and let the Horse do what it wanted.