Chapter 6

Yin and Yang.

Yin kept around a pagoda with pink blossoms flouting around, Yang just watched with a smile on his face, the love he had for his other half was un measurable. Nuwa always said that his Yin was a free spirited soul. And for that he had to agree.
Her beautiful laughter resonated in the air, her long hair flying behind her back as she ran around, she halted as if remembering something.Then she turned to Yang a beautiful smile plastered on her face, before she ran to his outstreched hands.

"Husband, you made a promise,"she said as she sat on his lap, cupping his face in gamer small soft hands.
"What promise my love?"
"Huh! You have forgotten!" She exclaimed with a pout before turning her face to the side to show how unhappy she was.
Yang had to just shake his head at her antics. He grasped her tiny waist and lay her on the stone bench he was sitting on

But still she didn't look up at his face.
"Come on, my love remind this old man what he had promised!"
"You, you promise to play for me our song."
"Ahhh yes, and will you dance for me as I do so?"
"That was not the deal,"
"But you haven't danced for me for a long time, please my love I miss it."
"Pftt, fine I'll do it." Yang kissed her before letting her go, she walked under the blossom trees and waited for the musical strings to start.
Since Yang had given Nuwa the Royal Quin he played his other instrument which was a harp.

She danced around while Yang made the blossom petals to fall around her and magical butterflies danced around her too.

When she ran back to his arms they sat down, for a while before the returned back to the castle. They met with Song Lian he had arrived from earth realm whee there was a war. So hr informed the two about it.
Later that evening as they sat in their pavilion, Yin was deep in thoughts, the prophecy about a half human half immortal wanting to ascend into a god kept ringing in her mind. She turned to her soulmate and sat up.
"My dear, what do you think about this Wen Rouhan?"
"I don't know my lovely lady, I don't know he is said to start having a deadly weapon and army that is still unknown."
"Could it be that he is the half being that Xiao Luo had said?"
"If he is then the world will be doomed since the other seed bearers have not been revealed to the world?"
"That is true, though they said yours would be from the Lans it's still unknown since they are all impeccable with their cultivation."
"Mn, Xiao Luo was quite selfish with some of the information and we can't force Nuwa and the fates to tell us who he is. As for yours it is even hard."
"Yes, a lost soul abandoned by all?  Seriously how many souls people have been abandoned in this world. damn you Xiao Luo."

But little did they know that the two had found each other though they themselves didn't know of it. Nuwa and Xiao Luo smiled at each other knowingly, as for the fates the just sat there looking at the mother god. 
"So how do you think those to will get along?"Xiao Luo asked Chang Zi one of the fates she may be a seer and blood of Nuwa but she still could not see every detail of ones life.
The Fates to didn't have vivid view of things but they had a further insight than she did.
"It won't be fun if we tell you, would it?"
"You are such a mean person."
"Ahh but Xiao Luo don't you love him as he  is,"Feng Mao teased.
It was known in the heavens that this two though they fight loved each other far to much. Though the best couple of this realm was that of yin and her man Yang it didn't go unnoticed of how this two loved each other.
"Oh shut up Feng Mao, go find yourself a wife."
"Ahh, I was just... Never mind an out of here. I've had enough of all this lovey dovey people."