Chapter 4

The war begun the next day at dawn they were woken up by trumpets from the watch tower of fierce corpses and Wen soldiers seen from miles away, preparations were done. Wei Ying accompanied by Lan Zhuqui headed to the stables he feed the Jiang horses then Thunder he also went and greeted Storm who allowed his pats.
"Wait! Storm is friendly to you?" The young Lan could not believe it they knew how Storm was and seeing someone patting him apart from WangJi was shocking.
"Mmh he is a good Horse."
"Well, well, well, if it isn't the masked fargot." Jiang Cheng taunted as they entered the stables
"Jiang Cheng your horses are tended to." Wei Ying reported as he stepped back to the furthest side next to Thunder.
"I saw you got a horse a spiritual one for that. " Wanyin spoke as he caressed the ring on his finger it glowed purple indicating that Zidan was about to be unleashed. Wei Ying panicked Zidan wounds were the last thing he needed at the moment. He prayed for a miracle to save him and this time the Gods heard him as the trumpet indicating that the Masters should prepare their horse blew they heard footsteps heading to the stables the Jiang turned to their horses but not without giving him a warning. After they left he too together with Lan Zhuqui mounted their horses too.

At the battle field they all had to fight on their feet since it would be dangerous for them to be on their horse backs. Wei Ying as required worked in protecting the reckless Jiangs who were more intobaimless strikes than real combat and defence. At some point when Wei WuXian was defending Cheng he pushed him forward towards the enemy had it not been because of his good reflex he would have been stabbed and at this point He had had enough of this so he left their line of defence.
He turned to some fierce corpses and slashed them before turning to a few Wen Soldiers he was turning when he saw a huge fierce head to a beautiful man in white and he he knew he would be attacked from behind since he was busy fighting three men in front of him and he didn't know what got into him he flew to the man and defended him, he got scraped in the process but managed to behead the corpse.
Xichen who had been watching over Wei Ying from time to time was shocked when he left his so called masters to defend his brother Wangji from a rare blow. As for Lan WangJi he had felt some presence behind him, the person who was defending his back got injured this he knew when he heard a grunt so he turned to find a man in a mask. Though he felt a pull towards him. The man grinned, at him with bunny teeth before returning to the battle at hand.
Things were ugly but at the end the surviving Wens retreated back and Victory was declared.
Lan Xichen approached his brother who was turning to look at the man who had fought with him only for him to find him start swaying and was about to hit the ground when he quickly caught him. Xichen stood back to watch his baby brother's action, and When Lan Zhan pulled the boy to his chest and lifted the fragile body into his arms he smiled. Lan Zhan would have let the boy fall, he hated skin ship even with other Lans he would have called for one of the Lan disciples to carry him, but Xichen saw WangJi's face frown with worry lines.

"Brother, he passed out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Brother, he passed out. " Xichen deicided to speak
"Mn." He started walking to the horses and as he got close to Storm he found him next to a midnight black horse with red eyes he recognized the horse as Thunder, but what he didn't understand was what she was doing there and who had brought her there.
Then what shocked him more was that both Storm and Thunder walked towards him and they rubbed their noses on the bundle in his hands. He gentle lay him down, to see what they wanted and he was further shocked as they both started transferring their healing power together to The masked boy.
Lan Xichen gasped never before had he seen such actions Storm like his Master was withdrawn from others and he never healed anyone else apart from Wangji, as for Thunder he had already seen her healing Wei Ying.
"What is happening brother?"
Finally Lan Zhan asked
"Wangji I don't understand either they seem to be healing his wounds."
"But why, Storm and Thunder are spite fires they are distant especially Storm."
"Ahhh.." Wei Ying groaned as he regained his conscious only to find his two favorite horses healing him. "Huh! Storm and Thunder what are you doing hi hi hi."
"Master Wei! You are awake. "
"Lord Xichen, did we win?"
"Yes, hiw are you feeling?"
"My head is killing me. Ahh who is this handsome man?" He asked cheekly, Lan Xichen had told him to drop the formalities and take him as a friend or brother.
"Shameless!" WangJi stated as he stood up
"Ahh, Wei WuXian this hi my younger brother Lan WangJi."
"Lord Wangji, thank you for back there."
"Mn. "
"Ahh Wei WuXian, Storm healed you together with Thunder, which-"
"Lord Xichen."a young Lan disciple came rushing to where they we're
"Yes. What is it?"
"I am sorry my Lord but the young Master from Jiang is required back to the Jiang tent."

𝔘𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔡:𝕺𝖋 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘. जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें