I came to CRASH the PARTY!!!!

{Canada P.O.V.}

I sure hope this works.  I mean I trust America and all but he can sometimes get out of hand it drives me insane sometimes.  I just hope we can get dad back.  

"You ready?", America screamed.

"Yeah ready when you are", I replied.

We got prepared for what the world had coming for us.  I grabbed my ax while america seemed to not take any of this seriously.  His outfit consisted of a black NASA shirt with bandages around his arms and some jeans. Plus a army jacket.  I took this more seriously and wore my army uniform and we set up the portal Germany helped us with. 

I put one step into the portal and breathe in.  I have to idea what we could be facing. 

(meanwhile with some skeletons)

{Papyrus P.O.V}

Sans and I were coming back from making snow monsters.  We had our break and now we needed to prepare for a human.  I do have this odd feeling that something weird might happen today.  My thought were stop when we finally arrived at San's station.  

"Now that we finish what you call a break you need to get back to work", I reminded my brother.

"what did the-", Sans was gonna say one of his dangerous jokes.

"No get back to work!", I lucky stopped him in his tracks. 

"okay fine but what did the-", Sans was going to start up again when....

{Third Person P.O.V.}

A random portal appears and it somehow was labeled fandoms.  It had a purple but neon blue hue. 

"Vroom vroom mothertruckers! Okay now who took my dad in this dump", a person on a mortal cycle yelled.  His  face contained a bunch of stripes 

Confusion filled the air where the skeletons were and it was painted on their faces.  Sans was the most confused as being this was new for this timeline.  Rarely anything new as happened and that brought the skeleton a new found of curiosity to see this people were.  Sure he seen AUs  before but this was different he could feel it in his bones. (pun sonsered by Sans the comedian) 

"Uhhhh", was the only sounds Papyrus could offer in their confusion. 

"We're sorry it's just that our dad went missing and the whole entire world is confused so we SOMEHOW tracked him down here", Canada walked up and said.

" Yeah mate where's he at?", Australia joined in with New Zealand nodding his head up and down.

Sans on the other hand was asking all the questions he could like: 'who', 'who are ya guys', or 'are ya human'.

The four (except for America) tried to explain their situation again since the skeletons seemed to still be dazed.  Their explanations were good enough to go penetrate the thic skulls of the skeletons. (pun intended)  

America on the other hand was scouting this place reminded him of the cold winters of the land the pilgrims were dying on.  It was a bittersweet memory...

After introductions were made and explanations were given the groups headed toward the skeleton's house.  It wasn't far from here and it was a warm place to discuss the plan of action.  The way toward there was a confusing to say the least.  They were lucky to meet up with someone who knew the way there. 

(meanwhile somewhere else)

Frisk lifted their head and looked up at the opening of the underground.  They wondered what had happened.  This reset was painful and it usually wasn't so painful. They looked around and everything seemed to be normal. 

"Vhait? vhat? I am alive!", Third Reich said.

Frisk swiftly turned their head toward him.  Boy this was gonna be fun. She wondered who this new person is.  This might be a problem.

"I should get sans into this", She pondered to herself.

"Stop ignoring ME!", Third Reich screamed.

??1: someone should really do something and I don't wanna deal with that dude again.

Acceptable -sir: why don't you do something

??1: because I can't leave remember

Acceptable-sir: oh yeah... anyhow Ima go and to my house and eat some cereal.

??1: you can leave why don't you do something

Acceptable-sir: after I eat cerreal.

??1; but the world is in danger.

Acceptable-sir: AFTER I EAT CEREAL!!!

(666th word goes to eat)