Have you seen a skeleton riding a horse?

(with Geno and our Southern Friend)

"Is that a gun?", Frisk asked the boy.

"Why yes this is a gun", Texas replied very proud that he carried a gun.

"Are you going to kill anybody with it?", Frisk asked kinda scared.

"Nah unless anybody gets to close but between me and you most of them are blanks so there ain't anything you should be worried about", Texas said.

"Okay just don't show my friend", Frisk said.

"I get it can scare most-wait there is more people here?", Texas asked.

"Yeah but right now he is sleeping", Frisk said.

"May I see him?", Texas asked.

"No, I don't want him in a bad mood", Frisk said.

"Okay that alright", Texas said fully understanding the situation. Afterall he made a mistake waking up one of the states and oh boy was that nightmare. California made more a deal out of it than New Mexico ,the state he actually intended to wake. After awhile states started to take sides and sooner or later a whole another civil-war was going to happen. But enough of this let's go back to the story.

"Does bullets have colors because you said blanks like ones without colors" , Frisk asked to ease some confusion.

"Don't ch'a know what blanks are", Texas said.

Frisk shook there head.

"Well basically fake bullets", Texas said a short expression.

"oh " Frisk said.

"Grahahah", Geno struggled to get out from the across the room on the floor. Both Frisk and Texas look at each other and then to Geno.

"Hey Geno you awake?", Frisk asked stepping toward Geno.

"Nah lemme nap", Geno replied.

"But we have a visitor", Frisk said.

"Why didn't you say so?', Geno asked.

"Because *stares at texas* he is not a sans at least he deosn't seem like it", Frisk said.

"So if you are not a sans then what is your name kid", Geno said getting up.

"Name's Texas ", Texas said.

"This can be every simple or complicated..Texas", Geno said still half asleep.

(with error)

"So where is th-this portal", Error said.

"Just a few more steps more', Ink said.

"Why can't I just teleport again?", Error questioned.

"Because it will just send you to the entrance", Ink explained.

Error didn't take that for an answer and as a result Ink and error fought while walking. While ink didn't admit to it he enjoyed the argument and found it funny. We are going to focus on the dream team rather than non-sense of Error and Ink.

"Well doesn't this bring back memories", Dream said trying to be positive.

"Yes it does", blue said forcing himself to smile.

"Don't do that I can sense when you are unhappy", Dream said.

"Heh sorry I just think that macifant sans should be excitertic while on this mission", Blue said imitating how he used to be.

"No..just be yourself", Dream said with a small chuckle.

"Mweheh I gues you are right", Blue said back.

"Of course I am right. Right 2nd Riech?", Dream joked arounded.

"Vhat...oh yeah you are right", 2nd Reich still distracted.

"So ya get along just fine now or are you still fighting because I heard rumors-", edge was interrupted.

"Yes for now, but as soon as this blows over we are separating"Blue cut in.

"Well between you and me I am glad I saw you guys together as the star sanses again", Edge said.

(with the author)

"Come on a bit further", I said.

"The heck?", was all the-acceptable-sir could think about. He had this weird feeling and it won't go away.

(Sometimes things that happen in the comments can affect the story so yeah. Also don't try to fix the fourth wall it is broken beyond repair. If I were you I have some fun and mess with some of the characters)

"We have a few more seconds then you can think about whatever you want", the author said while moving through the branches.

They soon arrived to the place and...wait you must be so confused well. I decided to make villains and the clone of me decided to hid out to see what will happen.

Don't worry it will all make sense soon..............................

(sorry if this is short. I haven't been motivated lately. Btw Have any of you heard of FatalErro? If so can you give me info I kinda need it for the story)