Okay this happen...

Intro to spice things up:  If Third Reich is with Frisk dear readers then where is Chara?  To find the question to my answer then read the rest of this chapter.  The answer is here somewhere.

{Germany POV}

The machine was a success and I heard from Canada that they meant some friendly people there.  I guess at this rate that they will find UK in no time.  I know that close friends may call him Britain but to me it is more respectful to just call him UK.  I do however have this uncanny feeling that something may go terrible wrong...

I walked home since it helps clear my mind.  It was a beautiful day outside and the birds were singing.  On days like these I love to take these walks.  I feel like those words were said to me in some way but I couldn't place my finger on where.  

"Oh you are so naive",  a small girl said.

I quickly turned around and saw absolutely nothing.  I could have swore that I heard a small girl try to talk to me.  Well maybe it is just my paranoia messing with me.  I soon arrive at my house and walk in.  My grandfather is asleep on his chair with a book on the floor.  He must have fallen asleep while trying to read.  I let him be since I have a lot of work to be doing.   

(this means that is is a dream)

'I immediately wake up to the sound of crying.  I wander through a house which I do not recognized.  I seam to reach a kitchen area.  There is a pie on the counter and a goatmen seemly washing dishes.  This is so far gotta be the weirdest dreams I had so far.  

"So you new here", it was that girl again from earlier.  

I quickly turned around and there she was.  She was wearing a green and yellow shirt with some black pants.  Her intention were unclear at this point.  

"Are ya gonna just stand there or are you gonna introduce yourself", she hissed out.

"I am Deutschland but you may call me Germany", I replied and tried to be polient as possible. 

"Good to meet cha! Name's Chara and I was wondering if you knew someone named Frisk?", she stated.

I  tried searching through my memory banks but couldn't find anything.  

"Guten Tag Chara I have unfortunately have not heard that name before", I replied.

"Aww that's to bad", she said.

"So what are you?", I questioned.

"i am a ghost who wants to destroy humanity because they have taken everything from me and you are going to help me", she said.

"Vhat?! Nein! i have changed my ways and I will do no such thing", I yelled back.

"Who said you were in control", She said as black liquid spewed out of her eyes.

I woke up in a cold sweat what could have meant.  My grandfather is my bedside.  He seems to be crying but why it is unclear.  

"I am sorry!  I should have been there for you!  vhy didn't you tell me?!", he blabbered.  

"Tell you vhat?", I questioned yet again.

"That you were cutting", He repiled

"I am not cutting I swear!", I yelled.  I looked down to see bandages.  I wonder how they got there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooo and Ima leave it right there and I am sorry for not updating in a while.  I have no excuse for this and will try to give you guys longer chapters.