A Fatal Error

(sorry for not posting I been dying and comming back alive)

"Why didn't it work?  I did it all right..right?" , Fatal Error said as he looked down at his failed his experiment.  He tried to get back his brother but failed miserably.  Tears began to flood the poor skeleton's eyes.  

"It should've WORKED", the skeleton said as he punched the floor in a mixture of sadness and anger. Then he saw it.  The missing code.  He had missed a few codding oh wow funny. 

"HAHAHHA I -I - I kn-knew i-it.  D-D-Don't wor-worry p-p-paps I will bring you back", Fatal Error said to the pile of bones and codes.  He then began to open the portal laughing like crazy. 

"Um..Frisk why do Geno look like that", Texas asked as he pointed at Fatal Error climbing in the Save Screen. 

"Texas move", Frisk said about to run to get Geno.

"Texas?  Well that is new", Fatal Error said laughing kinda saticilly. (I can't spell. )

"Nah what's new is that there is going to be hole in that skull of yours. If ya keep moving", Texas threathen pointing the gun at Fatal Error. 

"Fatal if I keep moving...HA How are you supposed to hit me when I keep moving", Fatal Error said  chuckling.

"Calm down Texas. Don't waste bullets", Texas thought to himself. 

"C-Cat Cau-Caught You-Your tougue", Fatal Error thought it was awesome idea to tease Texas. 

"Nah I am just processing on how stupid a person-er skeleton can be", Texas said to FAtal Error not thinking about the conquienses.

"Re-Re-Re-Really?!" , Fatal Errror said angerily. 

"Yep ya stupid Bitch", Texas shot back.

Boy when two mega forces fight you know that shouldn't be in the crossfire because it is about to go down.

Bonus Scenes and Random S**t 

America: How do you states open the portals?

California: Yes

America: That is not a vaild reply

California: Yes.

*static noises*

England: What the Bloody hell just happened?

Scotland: *looks around* I dunno.

Wales: Guys I am scared.

North Ireland: Seems like we teleported.

UK: Guys please calm down we need to think our way out of here.

England: How in the bloody hell do you think we are to get out?

UK; I honestly don't know.

*static noises*

America: Alright who done it?!

Canada: Done what?

America: USED UP ALL MY GOD DAMN PHONE BATTERY!

Australia: Not me or New Zealand we were upstairs the entire time.

France: I was talking to Toriel and Toriel to me.

America: That leaves Sans or Papyrus.

Sans: i was sitting here watching TV

Papyrus: I was in the kitchen with Canada.

America: Alright someone is lying. You all have albys ,but can they be proven.

Toriel: what do you mean by that

America: I mean that we solid eviendence in order for your albys to be proven.

Sans: what kind of evindence?

America: The kind that proves you incconent.

Papyrus: hmmm There is a stain on Canada's clothes that proves he was in the Kitchen.

Canada: and since I was in the kitchen I can vouch that Papyrus was in the Kitchen.

America: Okay you two are out. Now for the rest of ya.

*California falls at just the right time and her and America have that moment in the book*

*staic noises*

America: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PEGIUN GO THE TEA? TAKE A LOOK AT ME A PEIGUN YOU WILL SEE.

Washinton: PEGUIN'S ATTENTION! PEGUIN's BEGAN. LEFT FOOT

*most of the states to the song and Russia is watching from the outside*

Russia: WHAT ARE THEY DOING?! and HOW IS THIS PRODUCTIVE IN ANY WAY?!

Ukraine: How is spying on America and his states productive?

Russia: Well I can't wrap my head around how he beat our dad in the cold war, but all I get is this nonsense.

Ukraine: Then you got your answer. Nonsense won the cold war.

Russia: You know I won't acept that. They must have something that boosted them.

Ukraine: um..okay you do you. I am going to go eat with Belarus and Kakazakhstan.

Russia: Yeah Yeah *continues to spy*

*Static noises*

Random Country: So Cuba what is the real reason you left the U.S.A

*transtions to flashback*

Texas: OH COUNTRY ROAD TAKE ME HOME!

California: GIVE ME BACK MY MAKEUP!

New York: NO!

Oklama; DOES ANYONE WANT SOME FRIED BANNAS!

Portia Rico: NO THANKS!

Flordia: YES THROW IT ON ME!

Massachusetts: no thank you

Alaska: are you okay there bud?

Cuba: I want the man who calls himself our father.

Alaska: okay why? *starts to dial number*

Cuba: revolution....

*out of flashback*

Random Country: you okay there bud?

Cuba: Revolution.....

*static noises*

(Okay the moment you been waiting for the story of Ink's betryal but it is in a nutshell)

Ink: so when AUs travel to Aus. It creates more Aus. Let's destroy that ability

Blue: no

Dream: no

Error: do whatever I don't care

Ink: *destroys*

Blue:no

Dream: NO *slaps Ink*

Ink:*slaps Dream but harder*

Blue:You monster

Dream:we leave

*leaves*

Ink: I am now lonely, but at least the mutliverse is safe.

*Britain falls into the void causing a rift in the multiverse*

Ink:why? *cries*

(have fun my children)