Dad?!

The video above is what I believe the UK theme to be in his fusion with Wales, Scotland and England.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britain steps between his daughter and son and a dangerous plant.  He was ready to fight for death if he had to.  It was him or that plant.  He grabbed a sword from his hat and prepared to fight.

"So you are going to fight Me!? You really are a fool", the flower deemed to say.

"You are really the bloody fool to think that I will just stand by while you kill my children", Britain said.  Music for ya fourth wall breakers started playing. 

The flower was the first one to fight with his petals.  They were close but didn't hit Britain a single time.  Britain then grabbed the sword and sliced a petal of the flower nearly killing the flower.  The flower was taken back from this.  

Meanwhile in the background Gaster was fixing up and trying to raise the HP of the two children. He took a glance to the battle and a color somehow spreaded across his face.

  'WOW he is just-no I can't think this. He is from a different dimension and I am not gay. Plus he has a wife', He thought.  He took another glance to the battle and tried to focus on healing the twins, but he just couldn't focus. 

'Damn why must God make him like this', He thought.  He finally finished healing the twins but they were still asleep.

"Damn bastard ran away", Britain mumbled to himself as he walked toward the twins.  

Britain could not believe his eyes.  After so long. . . he only wished that they were to meet on a less intense way.  He hugged them both despite the fact that they still unconcess.  Waterworks forced themselves out of his eyes.  

"You okay there?", Gaster asked.

"Yeah. . . Let's just get them somewhere safe", Britain said while placing the sword back into his hat.

The two started walking toward the skeleton's house.  Gaster was leading because he knew the way obviously.  They knocked on the door. 

"Dad?!", Canada said at the door.

(somewhere else)

{Frisk P.O.V.)

This is annoying.  He asks more question then when Papyrus when I am trying to explain the Genocide Route to him.  It is nice tho.  He acts like two things one of them is a little kid while the other one is a killer just unleashed.  

"We are here", I say.

"Dis doesn't seem like the place", he says.

"Well I will lay on the bed. If you want to join me you can", I say as I lay on the bed.

"Nein!!", He screams.

"Well suit yourself", I say as I fall asleep. 

After a while he joins me.  I smirk. He is just like a kid.  

(somewhere else)

??1: So since you can leave I need you for one to make sure that they somehow didn't mess with any coding 

??2: Then you need to destroy what messing with it.

@Acceptable-Sir : Okay. I got it. What is your names btw.

??1: Firewall

??2: RA

@Acceptable-Sir: *goes into the Undertale universe* 

(It has started for real. The next few chapters are going to be full of action.)