The Taco Love War

Blue was just making tacos for his brother.  When out of nowhere a paint can fell.  He knew what this meant and grumbled.  He usually was in a better mood ,but since Ink was here.  He just wanted to pretend like they never meet ,but he knew that would be impossible.

Ink jumped out of the portal with 2nd Reich behind him holding Error.  Error was still sobbing and 2nd Reich got used to the feeling of traveling through portals.  Ink looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What do you want", Blue said clearly angry.

"We need you help", Ink said.

"Of course you do. That is the only reason you come over nowadays", Blue said in a verge of tears.

"Blue! That is not true and you know it!" Ink said.

"Then what is the last time you came around", Blue said.

"...", Ink was silent for he knew Blue was right. He hadn't visit in a long time and then he suddenly shows up just out of nowhere asking for his help.

2nd Reich placed Error down on the couch and listen to what they said.  He finally understood why Austria-Hungry was so mad.  'Why do people have to be so complicated?', he thought.  He went upstairs like this was his house to finally mend that wound he was thinking about.  

But when he arrived upstairs he saw the wound missing.  This was confusing enough for him.  Not even his clothes was messed up so he just wondered down stairs.

"If you won't help me then who will?", Ink screamed.

"I don't know. Ask dream! Oh right you almost killed him so he is now hiding from you!", Blue yelled.

"Vell I think it is best if we have a comprise. Ja?", 2nd Reich budded in. There was a moment of silence in the house.  So quiet in fact that even Error breathing seemed to be stopped.

"Who is this?!", Blue screamed.

"This is 2nd Reich", Ink said.

"Whydoyouhavetomesswitheverythingyousee?", Blue mumbled.

"Actually it wasn't me this time", Ink said.  Blue perked his head up.  If it wasn't Ink then who was it?

(with Gaster)

{Third P.O.V.}

France fell out of the sky a moment ago.  Her reason to see what was holding them from coming back.  Their reason, the machine wasn't finished yet.  She radioed her walkie talkie and told  them that they were holded up and not to worry.

France enjoyed the snow not to hot nor to cold.  The house was cozy and warm so it seemed more like a cabin.  But you know who wasn't enjoying this. . .Gaster.

He was mopping in a corner watching her kiss Britain and laugh with him.  He wanted to do that.  He wanted Britain to be his.  He accepted his fate when she fell and Britain was excited. 

"Yo pops you alright there", Sans asked Gaster.

"Yeah.  . .", Gaster responded.

"Well it sure doesn't looks like it", Sans said.

"Is it weird to like someone from a different dimension?", Gaster asked.

"Nah Me from a different dimension is with is with me from a different dimension so if you have crush on a certain tea acidct I don't think it is that bad", Sans said.

"How did you-".

"It actually very easy to see I am just surprised that no one else noticed", Sans said.

"Is it really that obvious?", Gaster asked.

"As obvious as to tell that you are a skeleton", Sans said.

"What should I do?", Gaster said.

"If I were you I would try stealing him? Maybe cook something for him", Sans said.

"That is a splendid idea", Gaster said.

"Now careful there you are starting to sound like the tea man", Sans said leaving. 

Gaster went straight to work on making Britain something.  France caught on to the act and also made Britain something.  New Zealand thought it was all a game and also made Britain something.  Sans thought they were trying to one up Gaster so he also made Britain something.  Canada and Papyrus thought they were making a buffet so they made spaghetti pancakes for everyone including Britain.  America and Australia were at playing and stop at a burger place so they brought back burgers for Britain. 

Britain finally came back from his walk and on table was a variety of food.  He was confused so he went upstairs and took a quick shower.  He walked out again with a new change of clothes that he pulled from his hat.  He went downstairs to meet everyone.  

"Hello we decided to play 'who can cook the best' and you are the judge", New Zealand said. 

"Pttff HAHAHHAHAHAH... HAH...For a moment I thought you guys were either trying to make me fat or was making a buffet for everyone", Britain chuckled.

Everyone was silent. until.. .

"Yeah that is definitely what happened here. Take a seat and taste all our dishes", Sans said.

Britain sat down and tried all the dishes.  

Gaster made a bonemeal soup.

France made Soupe à l'oignon.

Sans made a frozen pizza.

Canada and Papyrus worked together and made  a spaghetti pancake.

New Zealand made Possum Stew.

America and Australia who didn't know what was going on presented their burger form Grillby's

After Britain tasted all the dishes.  He asked for a piece of paper to write down the winner's. 

1. Spaghetti Pancake

2. Possum Stew

3. undetermined

In the end of the day it didn't matter because they all ated the dishes they made.  It didn't matter who made what.