So Copy the American Boomer

(with the bros and the bros)

Sans threw America from the sky to the floor leaving bruises across the American's body.  He then left him up and elevated him to him.  He was staring straight at him.  

"Hey Sans I wanted to get you from the back and...What happened here?", Papyrus communicated.

"...uh", Sans didn't know what to say.

"I fell off the roof and Sans here caught me.  I told him not to tell because it was embarrassing", America lied.

"Okay I believe you", Papyrus also lied.  He walked out and to the inside.

"why would you-", Sans was cut off.

"Because you bro is like my bro to cool to know anything. Besides if your bro knows who you think he is going to tell his pet rock? I will leave it here but until we find the twins and my dad I won't drop it", America cut Sans off and walked inside.  

'Maybe I can trust this guy after all', Sans thought. He then followed America back inside.

"Dad?!", Canada said.

(time pass because I am lazy)

The family was together again and everything seemed fine.  Canada was baking with Papyrus.  Gaster was talking with Sans about his newfound crush and how he could possible never get it.  America kept the twin on a strict surveillance and chatting with his pops about the problems that appeared while he was gone like the cornavirus.  Yeah everything seemed to be nice and perfect. 

But as everyone knows there is always a nice breeze before a storm.

(with flowey)

"How and Why did you do that", Flowey yelled.

"I wanna live and get the immense power of that creature. Not human not monster.  And as for your second question it is simple really I just infected you with. . .well me a virus", Virus said.

"They will stop us", Flowey said.

"I am counting on it", Virus said like he has everything planned out.

"W-What?!", Flowey was now scared beyond everything and anything near him.

"I mean I could just jump between person to person like I please.  You are just a starter", virus whispered.

(With 2nd Reich)

{2nd Reich P.O.V.}

My head hurts and my side aches.  I thought there was no pain in heaven.  I lift my head from the floor.  A lot of citizens are looking at me. Some with horror painted on their faces. Others with curiosity and happiness.  

"We finally did it!", a voice rang out.

"Did what?", I asked.

"It can talk.  I thought monsters weren't able to talk", what looked like the top scientist said.

"Of course I can talk! Now let me go you uh...boomers", I say trying to sound American.  I know I know. 'You can't just say anything.  Everything has a context' , you are probably saying, but most people understand the American accent so yeah.

"I am not a boomer. . .You are", one of the scientists shoot back.

"Look I don't want trouble. I just want to go home", I said.

"Well looks like we both have a problem", the officer standing in the corner said. Boy am I happy that I studied uniforms from a few different nations.

"Well what is stopping you", I asked.

"They are", He points to the window.

I walk up to the window and...there is a big mob there.  Bigger than the Russian revolution.  All of them creatures with different colors. I look across from them and into the parking lot.  It is scattered with bodies and parts just across the place randomly.  

"I am sorry but this doesn't belong here", a cheery voice said from behind. 

'How can anyone be so cheery through this?', I thought.

"Well I am ink and you don't belong here that is for sure", He said as he opens a portal.

"What about these people", I screamed.

"They will be fine", He says. 

I reluctantly climb in the portal with him.  I don't know why I am so swiftly persuaded to go ,but he seems trustworthy. Right? I open my eyes.  I soon figure out it was a huge mistake.  When the portal spit us out, all the color were bright and I felt like throwing up.  

"I am sorry about that.  I forgot to warn ya", the. . . whatever that is said.  I finally bend down and threw up.  I mean what is the point of feeling this tomorrow or while we are walking.  

"I am Ink by the way", 'Ink' said.  Well at least I got a name.  

"2nd Reich but close friends may call reichtangle", I responded still throwing up. 

"I-Ink I-I th-thought w-we h-ad a d-d-deal", A voice rang from behind.  I look back he looks simpler to Ink but black.

"Error", Ink says.

{Ink P.O.V.}

"Error", I say.  

We don't have the best relationship and the peace between us is hanging by a thread called a deal.  Which was forced on us by the creators.  He must think that I help create this being.  I have to fix this.

"W-Who is t-this g-g-g-g-g-g-g", Error says before reloading.  Geesh He must be really mad.

"Calm down. Breathe and then repeat and talk clearly", 2nd Reich said.

  I was actually surprised that Error followed and took a deep breathe.  He started talking again.  This time without any glitches. I felt happiness rise inside me.  Then I felt nothing like the feelings had just been ripped away.  I felt hollow again.  It was not a good feeling.  I rebooted my vitals and I felt emotions again, but this time I tried to calm myself this time around.

Error was on the floor crying.  Huh who knew that 2nd Reich had a soft spot.  He just looks like a cold killer but who knew that he can turn Error into a crying baby.