Part 2

You say "great, but I still don't wanna be here at ALL."

Addison laughs "how about you Avani?"

You both notice that she was looking elsewhere.

You look at where her eyes were faced. Pointing directly to...
-----------------------------------------------

Anthony?

This is Anthony Reeves

This is Anthony Reeves. He is one of the popular boys although he is super sweet and smart.

You say "Avani?" She stops looking, Addison tease her saying "umm I think you have a bit of drool over there" as she points to Avanis mouth.

You all laugh apart from Avani. Avani says "guys that's not funny!!" 

You and Addison continue to laugh while Avani rolls her eyes.

Addison says "your like stalking him, it's the first day back and Avani has already started to stalk someone~" Addison teases.

Avani rolls her eyes "stop it!!" You laugh.

Avani then changes the subject "what lesson do you guys have?"

You go on your phone to check what you got. Maths. You reply to Avani "I got Maths" you say as you roll your eyes.

Avani smiles "put that frown upside because your bestie also has maths!!" You turn your frown upside down as you and Avani both look at Addison.

Addison reads her timetable from her phone and has a frown. You look at her. She says "I have Textiles." You and Avani sigh.

The bell then rings. You and Avani then walk to Maths together. You two were expecting to sit next to each other till the teacher says "okay everyone! Im going to choose your seating plan for this year. I wanted to try something different"

You all whine. Your teacher then points to you "Olivia, your sitting next to..." you and Avani look at each other with your fingers crossed.

"Payton" you both look at each other and Avani whispers into your ear. "He's the most biggest fuck boy you'll ever know. He is also the biggest flirt. He'll act like your special and sleep with you then the next day he'll forget what happened the other night. I don't know why so many girls are obsessed with him though" You nod while taking all thins information in.

You sit next to Payton and smile awkwardly. There was silence while everyone was talking to their new partners. You then break the silence a minute later.

You look at him and say "hi, I'm Olivia"

He replies "Payton" he has a big smile on his face as you smile back.