Part 8

I smile "fine. But my friends haven't ditched me yet." He smiles "just meet my friends and get to know them then you can continue talking to your friends" I nod. Wow. I never expected this to happen.

————————————————————————

The school bell rang and it was now the end of the day. I was lowkey excited to go to the party.

I went into my locker and looked for my books. I then left school and went into the car. Charli wasn't there so I decided to sit at the front. I then began to go on my phone. Charli then went to the back. We then drove home.

I went to my room and took a quick shower. I then dryed my hair and straightened it. I then put a little bit of makeup, it was a natural look.
I then chose my outfit:

I then got some heals. I knew I was going to regret it. I then texted my friends

powerpuff girls

Liv:
Yooo Vani u ready?

Avani:
omw

Addi:
I'm doing my hair, pick me up after Liv

Avani:
kk Liv I'm coming for u

Liv:
Sounds scary but okay. I'll be waiting.

Avani:
👍🏽❤️

I put my phone in my purse with my wallet and keys. Jackson had already left while Charli was still getting ready. I went downstairs and saw Avani. I went in the front and we drove over to Addis. We saw her there and she got in. We all then went to the party. "So Vani" she looks at me "are you and Anthony a thing now?" She shakes her head "nope" I nod.

We arrive to the party. The house was massive!! I'm pretty sure it was a mansion. It was a mansion. There was loud music. My friends and I went in together. We looked around and Addison grabbed me. "Let's play beer pong!!" I then push away from her grip "I don't drink Addi" she nods quietly "you can go" she nods and walks there.

Avani then says "you okay?" I reply "Addis upset with me since I didn't go play beer pong with her." She nods. "Hey, it's okay you don't drink. That's actually really sensible of you." I smile and look away. "Hey! Liv! Don't be sad." I look back at her. She then says "you know what's fun?" I ask "what?" Avani then says "let's play truth or dare." We both walk to the circle and grab a chair "are you playing Avani and Liv?" We nod. I think that boys name was Kio? "Okay great!" Kio says "Avani truth or Dare?" She laughs "dare" he grins "I dare you and Ant to do 7 minutes in heaven." She nod and grabs Anthony's hand.

I was already done with this game. They said that they wouldn't leave me. But guess what. They did! I knew this is what would happen. Addison was literally grinding on Bryce and Avani and Anthony were probably upstairs having sex. I was so done. My two best friends ditched my for some fucking boys!! My eyes began to tear up. I knew that if I would cry here I would be bullied on Monday. I took my purse and went out the door.

It was more quiet here but I could still hear the music. Someone then shouted my name "Olivia?!". I turn around and see Payton. He was wearing this hoodie:

 He was wearing this hoodie:

And his bottoms:

He then jogged towards me

He then jogged towards me. He looked at me in my eyes. He then gave me a hug. "Please don't cry Liv" I look up at him and a tear falls. He looks at me again and uses his thumb to wipe my tear away. My hands were on his waist while his were on my hips, it was the perfect time to kiss. But we weren't a thing nor were we close.

We then leaned in closer and closer. We slowly closed our eyes and our lips linked. It lasted for about half a minute. We then let go and blushed. "Let's go back in" I nod. This boy confuses me, what are we? He then grabs me and we play truth or dare. Another boy called Griffin then said "Liv! Truth or Dare" I didn't wanna be a pussy so then I said "Dare" he grins "I dare you and Payton to do seven minutes in heaven." I swear this is the only Dare you can do. I nod and Payton takes my hand.

We go into an empty room. I just take out my phone and go on it. Payton does the same. We were only friends. 2 minutes later he then puts his phone down and sits on the bed closer to me. "So. Why don't we talk about ourselves. Since the only time we talk is in school" I nod "well you already know a lot about me" he laughs "what about your relationship?" I chuckle "I'm single." He nods and looks at the floor while I stare at him in the eyes. I then look at the floor "how 'bout you?" He looks back at me "same as you" I nod. He then places his hands on my thigh, I look at it then I look back at him. "Oh sorry" he moves his hand away. I chuckle and go back on my phone. He then asks "are you a v-virgin?" I knew he would ask that question "yes I am" I smile at him and go back on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram. I then saw Jonah (from why don't we) I then swiped to see more of his pictures then I liked it. Payton was looking at my phone "who's he?" I look at him "oh it's Jonah, he's hot isn't he?" I show a picture of him and he looks away. We then hear a knock on the door "yo. You guys done?" We both say "yes!" We then get out of the room.

Griffin then asks "soooo is Payton's d!ck big?" I look away "yeah?" I say. Payton then smiles at me and winks. All the boys then laugh. I chuckle. I then look at Avani who was looking at me. We both then stood up and walked out. "You okay?" I ask her. She then says "I'm sorry for leaving you, and I'm sorry I couldn't stop them from you having sex with Payton" I sigh. "Don't worry Avani, Payton and I didn't have sex. We just talked and went on our phones" she nodded and hugs me.

A/N: Aww I love their friendship 🥺💗💗

Don't forget to vote!! 💗