Part 10

We arrive to Payton's house and I go in. "Why is it so quiet?" I ask he replies "my parents aren't home. They're out for a week." I nod. He then brings me up to his room. It was pretty neat.

————————————————————————
Payton's room
"Sooo where am I going to sleep?" I ask him. Payton stays quiet and finally speaks a minute later "I can sleep on the couch while you sleep on me bed?" I would feel super bad but I wouldn't to sleep with him. Fuck. What do I do?! Something then slipped out of my mouth "You can sleep with me" he then looks at me confused with a smile. Well done Liv. I know he's speechless. I would be too. There was awkward silence while I was waiting for his response. He just stood there staring at the floor stil processing what I just said, or maybe he's just thinking of a response to the most weirdest question he's ever heard. He looks back at me. Ooo what's he gonna say? He then looks away. Dammit!! You are so fricking awkward Olivia!! He then looked back at me and finally said "it's fine. I'll sleep on the couch" I nod awkwardly. Jeez I'm so awkward.

Payton's Kitchen
"Soo what would you like for dinner?" He asks. I reply "oh um I don't mind" he nods "well we didn't really have our pizza date?" I chuckle. If you wanna know why I chuckled it was because that's never gonna happen. Yes, I know I'm mean. "Sure! Why not" I laugh and he nods as he gets his phone and probably got post mates. "What pizza do you want?" He asks as he was on his phone with one hand and the other on the counter. It was hot. Ignore me. "Are we sharing a pizza, I don't really want to um you know?" He interrupts me "if you wanna share we can" Oh my God. This boy is getting on my nerves. I REALLY DON'T CARE. "I don't mind" I said smiling. He nods and begins to press stuff on his phone. "I'm getting a large pepperoni pizza, to share. Is that alright?" He asks. "Sure, why not" I reply. He smiles and goes to his living room, I'm guessing.

Payton's Living room
He sits on the couch and patted a spot gesturing for me to sit next to him. I carefully sit next to him and he smiles. "What do you wanna watch?" He looks at me smiling. "I don't mind" I reply smiling back. He goes onto Netflix and begins to swipe.

Wow. He's really picky. It's been an hour and he's still swiping, I might have exaggerated but still.

A minute later he found a movie. The titanic. The movie then began. He turned his ac on so it was pretty cold. I cuddled myself with a small, thin blanket.

Payton's pov:
As we were watching the movie I looked at Olivia. I could tell she was cold. I shuffled myself a little closer to her and she looked at me confused. I smiled at her and tugged her head into my chest and hugged her (basically cuddling) she was pretty cold.
End of Payton's pov

This is how it was meant to look like ^^^

Olivia's Pov:
I could hear his heart beat. I was feeling warmer and warmer the second I knew it. I began to hug him tighter and he smiled. Then the moment was ruined!! The doorbell rang and Payton looked at the door. He then let go and it was cold again. He went to answer the door as I sat on the couch acting like nothing happened. He then came in and said "the pizza's here" I nodded. I could tell he was feeling a little awkward.

Payton's kitchen
We were sitting on the kitchen island and having our shared pizza. Oh no. There was only one more slice left and I'm hungry as fuck. I was about to take the pizza till Payton and my hands met. We then moved them back to us. Wow. I'm this awkward?! "Sorry, you can have it" I said, he replied "no it's fine, I had more anyways"
This bitch is being way too nice. I don't like this.
"Okayyy thankssss" I said holding the 's' for at least 10 seconds and taking the pizza while he was staring at me. I then went back to the conversation about sleeping "I don't like how you sleep on the couch while I sleep on your bed" he replies "well, I think you had a hell of a night. You can sleep there."

FuckfuckfuckfukdcudjisbwisabizbeisgiwbwiBs what do I say!? You know what? I'm gonna say it.

"We can sleep together?" O M G that sounds so wrong. He then looks straight at me with.... shock? I don't know!! But it looks like it, nope, he's smirking. He continues to smirk and walks up to me, he put his index finger on my chin and smiled "why not bbg" obviously I turned bright red. EMBARRASSING. He then let's go and walks away chuckling. I 100% forgot he was a fuck boy.

Payton's room
I ask him "how am I going to change into something comfy?" He looks at my outfit up and down and says "well, you can use my clothes?" I know he has a sister. This bitc "yeahhh sureeee" I reply. I go through his closet and all I could find were his hoodies with jeans and joggers.

(You didn't wear anything else since the rest of his clothing were too big)

I came out of his bathroom and he looked at me up and down. He was turning bright red. I chuckled and sat next to him.

You know if I just moved closer it would make him as red as a tomato....

A/N: don't forget to vote for more!! 💕