Part 17

He turns bright red and all I do is burst out laughing. He grabs his phone from me and got rid of the recent apps I used. He then looked back up at me and began to walk closer, he then whispered "did you read that page?" I look confused. Honestly I don't know what he's talking about. He shows me his phone and I look at it. I began to burst out into laughter.

It was the diary thing:
Feelings

Sometimes the word love is hard, I mean, you can just say it but you don't mean it. Love is like a word that's hard to describe. When you think of the word love what do you think of? I think of a heart. My heart had a little thing for some girl, a girl who has beautiful eyes and has a gorgeous smile. Her name is Olivia. I never really knew her that much, all I knew was that her brother is called Jackson and her sister is called Charli. But after spending one night with her she was the most perfect girl you would ever meet. Sometimes when you introduce those feelings they either like you back or not. For some reason I have a feeling she doesn't like me back. Being her best friends brings butterflies into my stomach. I've never been introduced to these butterflies before till now.

He looked serious so I nodded slowly. He rolled his eyes and left. Why was he- oh yeah. I was in it and he was talking about his feelings.... for me. I ran up to him and shouted "Payton!" He looked back and I just kissed him. I felt him kiss back and. Let. Me. Tell. You. My heart literally exploded, I've never felt this feeling before. I then let get and stopped. I stared at his chocolate brown eyes and smiled, he did the same.

End of Olivia's pov

Payton's Pov:
I began to walk away after I rolled my eyes. I then heard Olivia about "Payton!" I looked back and she kissed me! Olivia Miller kissed me!! I kissed back and I couldn't feel butterflies I could hear and feel fireworks exploding in every inch of my body. I looked into her gorgeous hazel eyes and smiled. She smiled as well.

End of Payton's Pov
You both stared at each other and leaned in again. You then heard "OLIVIA?!"

Olivia's Pov:
As we were about to kiss again I heard some people say "OLIVIA?!" I look at where the sound was from and it was Charli and Jackson! What are they doing here?! I thought they were just getting Charli's car?! I began to walk up to them "hi" I said nervously. Jackson said "that better not be you kissing Payton!!" I rolled my eyes and Payton came over with his hand on my shoulder. "Wassup Jax" Payton said. He tried to act like nothing happened even though he knew that Jackson knew about the kiss. Now I'm just confusing myself.

Jackson flared at Payton like he did something horrible. I could tell they were talking without words. Let me help you translate:

Payton: hey bro wassup
Jackson: I hate you
Payton: why? I did nothing!
Jackson: you ate my food!!

Sorry, to be honest I don't really know what's going on. I'm just really sad that I left my toast at home. I was really hungry if you couldn't tell. Off topic Olivia!! I then broke the silence. It was intense. "So what are you two doing at the mall?" I asked. Jackson and Charli both looked at me and Jackson said "Charli wanted to go to the mall and get stuff" and Charli said at the same time with Jackson "Jackson wanted to buy things" they both looked at each other and glared. I just chuckled. Jackson then said "Charli you're so bad at lying!" Charli replies "I know" he smiles "glad you agree" she rolls her eyes "I was lying" I burst out laughing. Yes I'm this mean. Charli and Jackson then stare at me with the 'are you really kidding me" look. I just smiled at them and then Jackson said "okay, back to what we were talking about. Payton why did you kiss Olivia?" I rolled my eyes "I kissed Payton!" Jackson was shocked "fine then! Olivia! Why did you kiss Payton?" I replied "well because I like him" I looked at Payton and smiled, he was turning bright red. I just chuckled. Jackson then rolled his eyes and we saw Bryce. "Byeee" I say running away from them. How to solve a problem 101.

A/n: hope you enjoyed this!! Don't forget to vote and follow me!!