Part 7

I leave his room pissed. I go back into my room and do some homework. I then go downstairs and have dinner.

————————————————————————
-Friday Morning-

I wake up and do my morning routine. Which is basically me showering, doing my facials things, my hair then I change into my outfit:

 Which is basically me showering, doing my facials things, my hair then I change into my outfit:

I pack my bag and have some breakfast. I then go back upstairs and brush my teeth. I don't put make up on since I'm not trying to impress anyone. I go into the car and sit at the back while my two older triplets sit at the front. I always feel left out. I never sit next to Jackson!! I don't care about sitting next to Jackson to be honest, I just wanna sit at the front!!

We arrive to school and I say bye to my siblings. I was the first one out of my friends to be in school. It was pretty awkward since those are the two I normally hang out with. Charli has like 864 million friend groups. She is soooo popular. Unlike me. I only have one. Jackson has like 100 friend groups. I could just go to one of their friends. Like, they know me and like me as friends but not close friends. I went to Amelie. She was a pretty nice girl, all the boys would ask her out and stuff but she would decline, she only has a thing with Nick. But Nick was with Darianka. No one likes her. Apart from Nick. Obviously.

I walk up to Amelie who's flirting with Nick while Darianka was next to him. Not awkward at all. That was sarcasm. I then walk away and bump into him. Yes. Him. Payton Moormeier. He smiles at me "oh hey Olivia!" I smile at him "oh hi Payton." He then ask "so, will I be seeing you at the party?" This is so freaking awkward!! "Yep" he then has a big smile on his face "great. Well I'll see you there!!" Wow! I need to look popular. And I was just talking to Payton. The most popular boy in this school who's also tiktok famous. I need to find someone to talk to or I just look like a lon-

"Hey!! It's Olivia isn't it?" I turn around and I see Darianka talking to me!! What the! "Yea" I reply and walk towards her "I'm pretty sure Payton likes you" wha "nooooo we're just mutual, you know?" She chuckles "he does like you,he never talks to a girl and asks them a question, apart from the nerds." Aren't I a nerd?? "What kind of questions?" I ask. She laughs "for them to do his homework? Duh!!" I nod.

She seems pretty nice... I guess. Amelie then notices me talking to Darianka. "Hey you!" I look at Amelie and she says "you shouldn't hang out with her. She's a backstabbing bitch!" I nod awkwardly. Isn't Darianka infront of Amelie?? Darianka then says "oh shut up! At least I don't try and steal someone else's boyfriend" wait.... did I just start drama?? Fuck. I better run from it. "Well. I'm gonna go now" I say awkwardly. I bet no one heard me.

Imagine having that much drama over a boy. I then see Avani and Addi with Anthony and Bryce. They're definitely going to leave me out at the party if they're doing thing right now. They both see me and walk up to me. We then leave the boys and walk to our lockers. We start getting our stuff for our next two periods "We need to find you a boyfriend Liv" Avani says. I chuckle. "No I'm not kidding" Avani says with a serious look. I look at Addison for some help. "Sorry but I'm with Avani" wow. Thanks Addi.

The bell then rang and we all went to our separate lessons. I went to English and sat next to Payton. I was not in the talking mood. Payton then began to annoy me, and it worked.
I tried to ignore it but when he put his hand on my thigh I began to blush. I looked at him grinning. I rolled my eyes and he then asked "you okay? You're normally really smiley." I chuckle. "That's the Olivia I want to see!!" He shout whispers. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Do you wanna tell me what was wrong?" I look back at him I can open up to him right??? Sure. I don't care now. "I'm kinda scared if my friends leave me for their boyfriends." He looks away "well you can hang out with me and my friends?" I look at him "thanks but you're way too popular for me" he hold my hand and I let go of my pen. He looks me in the eyes, our cheeks began to heat up. Wow. This is awkward. "I'm not 'way' too popular for you. Please Liv?" He does a pounty face. It now looks like I'm owing him a favour. I smile "fine. But my friends haven't ditched me yet." He smiles "just meet my friends and get to know them then you can continue talking to your friends" I nod. Wow. I never expected this to happen.

A/N: Please don't forget to vote!! 💗