Part 21 (the end)

15 years later
(Payton and Olivia are 32)

Olivia's Pov:
Payton and I have been married for 7 years. We have 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl. Oliver and Poppy. Olivier is 6 years old while Poppy is 4.

"Kids! It's time to go to bed!" I shouted. Olivier and Poppy shared the same room. "Where's dad?" Olivier asked, I replied "he's out but he'll be back very soon" Oliver nodded and ran up to his and Poppy's room.

Oliver's and Poppy's room
I tucked them both in and asked "okay, which story do you want me to read this time?" I walked to the bookshelf and turned around to face the two. Olivier then said "I'm bored of those books" I walked up to him and kneeled down. "Okay, what would you like to read Olivier?" he replied "Can you tell me a story? Of your own?!" I chuckled "Sure thing!"

*knock knock*
The door then swung open and I saw the love of my life, Payton Moormeier. A huge smile plastered on my face as he came towards me. He engulfed me into a hug and I hugged back. "Daddy!" Poppy said, Poppy could barley speak. She can only say daddy, mummy, milk, potty and a bit more. I then sat down on the shared couch in the room and Payton sat next to me.

"Okay Olivier! What story do you want?" Payton said as he got up from the couch. I then grabbed his vest for him to sit back down and told him "he wants us to tell a story" a smile appeared on his face and he looked at Olivier. "You do?!" Payton asked, Olivier nodded in response.

Payton then hugged me and I rested my head onto his chest. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I continued to rest my head on Payton's chest. I then started the story "This story was when I was Falling For Him"

the end! i hope you all enjoyed the story!! this is my first ever wattpad so i can tell that it was sort of bad compared to the others i've read. i'm now going to finish writing for my book 'hooked' go and check that story out!!

my socials:
tiktok: x_.series._x
instagram: x_.series._x
youtube: berry series

💗💗💗💗