Part 4

He smiled and said "I'll keep the name in my contacts with a red heart." Oh fuck it! I don't care anymore!! He then chuckles while looking at me then types stuff on his phone. He then says "I'll just keep it. I like it anyways" I roll my eyes. He then smiled.

I smiled back and continued to do my work.
—————————————————————-

The bell then rings as I was packing my things up. Avani then came up to me, she said "so, you and Payton huh?"

I rolled my eyes "like you said he's a playboy! How many times do I have to keep repeating myself?!"

She laughs "okay, anyways do you know where Addi is?" You look at her and say  "are you dumb?" she looks confused "sorry, what? why?" Why am I friends with this girl? I'm kidding I love her to pieces. "I was with you two lessons in a row!" She does that look when she realised. I laugh. It was now break time.

We finally saw Addi come to our lockers. She had a huge smile on her face. She comes over to us and squeals "Get what?!" Avani and I look at each other not surprised "what" we both say in sync not really interested. She smiles "BRYCE AND I ARE OFFICIAL!! He said not to tell anyone apart from you guys" you smile and say "congratulations Addi! I'm actually really proud of you!" You say with not sarcasm "but now the whole world knows since you just shouted it out!" I love these crackheads. Avani and Addison burst out laughing. Avani then smiles and says "congrats Addi!" Addison smiles as she says "thanks!"

After a while of talking the bell then rings. I roll my eyes and ask them "what lesson do you guys have?"  They both look at their timetable as I do the same. I got History. I roll my eyes "I got history" Avani laughs "I got Chemistry" Addison says "I got history as well!" Addison and I both squeal together. I honestly miss our history lessons together.

Flashback
"Okay class. Today we will be getting into partners, since it is almost the end of school I will allow you all to find your own pairs." Addison and I looked at each other. We both nodded. Then Mr Peter said "okay, go find a partner." Everyone got out of their chairs and ran towards their best friends. Addi and I sat together. Mr Peter then said "I want you to research about kind Henry VII in the 1600.

Okay this is going to be easy. While we were working Addison put a pig at the end of the slide and wrote "Mrs Peter" pointing to the pig. We both bursted out laughing. Mr Peter then looked at us. We smiled nervously then he smiled back. We then continued laughing our asses.

At the presentation day. Addi and au we're presenting ours. Mr Peter was taking control of the slides. He then went to the last slide and everyone began to laugh. Oh my God Addi!! She forgot to take that slide off!! I swear Mr Peter should check the slides before presenting mostly since we're with our friends.

End of Flashback

Addison and I were walking to our lesson. We both looked at each other and burst out laughing. There was nothing funny even in the conversation. There was even no conversation. I then asked "guess we have Mr Peter again" she laughs. We arrive to the class, as we enter Mr Peter gives us a stare. A scary one. Addison and I both did an innocent smile. I have a clue that we won't be working as pairs ever again in his lessons. Unless he's in a good mood. Which is like a 50/50.

Our lesson then began. I was staring to look around. I wanted to see who was in class. Hopefully Payton wasn't in it. Thank God he's not. But there was Bryce. Oh Bryce. I was sitting next to a girl, her names Rebecca?? Wait "what's your name again?" I asked nicely. She smiled at me "My names Riley" Oh yeahhh! I'll try to remember that. "My names Olivia, but you can call me Liv for short" she smiled back at me. She seems friendly. Her hair was a silvery grey and her eyes were green mixed with a little bit of grey. (I'm pretty sure you know how she looks like)

We had a conversation at first and she gave me her Instagram account. I can tell I'm not sitting with her next lesson since we talk way too much. We were also laughing. I'd say I'm good at making friends. I can do it with a snap of a finger. Well it would be easy if they were nice as well.

The bell then rang.

Addison and I met after class. I smirked "so you and Bryce? sitting together in History? Lucky you!" She laughs "did you already forget the fact that we're dating?" Oh yeah! I definitely forgot. Maybe I'm not just bad with names, I'm bad at remember anything. 

I asked Addison "what lesson do you have?" She checks her timetable as I do the same. Oh wow! I free lesson! Just before lunch!! Addison says "I got a free!" Omg I can also spend my free lesson with this bitch! Yess! I reply "same" she smiles. She then says "should we ask Avani if she has a free?" Omg I keep forgetting I have friends!! I mean I keep forgetting about my friends. "Yeah sure" I take out my phone and text Avani.

Avocado

Olivia:
Yooo

Avocado:
heyyyy

Olivia:
Do you hv a free?

Avocado:
Yessir

Olivia:
Great! Come meet Addi and I by the lockers!

Avocado:
👌🏽

I nodded to Addi. She smiled. I then said "we're meeting her by the lockers" she nods. There are millions of lockers in this school but luckily my friends and I got our next to each other. It was pretty lucky.

Addison and I walked over to our lockers as we waited for Avani. Someone then walked passed and I turned bright red. We only just looked at each other!!

A/N:Oop-

Who were you looking at? Why were you blushing?!

Don't forget to vote! Anyways, have a wonderful day!