Part 19

I smile at Payton and he smiles back. I hug him and he hugs back, I then say "thanks for choosing me to be your favourite" he chuckles.

It was now 9pm. I was pretty tired. I was laying on my bed going on my phone while Payton was doing the same. I then rested my head on Payton's chest and wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. Soon before I knew it I was asleep.
End of Olivia's pov

Payton's Pov
As I was going on my phone I felt something on my chest. I looked at it and saw Olivia sleeping quietly. She was just perfect. She then wrapped her arms around me. I placed my hand on her back and began to draw circles. I think I fell for her. The door then opened and I saw Jackson. He was going to say something but then he saw Olivia. He then went up to me and said "wanna play fornight?" I chuckle and say "I'm sort of busy" he looks at Olivia and chuckles. I laugh. He then leaves the room. I put my phone down and began to cuddle her. Soon enough I was snoring my head off.
End of Payton's pov

Olivia's Pov:
Morning
I woke up and tried to get out of bed till I saw Payton. Who was hugging me tightly. I smiled and began to sleep for a little longer. It was a Sunday. I began to play with his fluffy adorable hair. He then groaned. I stopped playing with it and closed my eyes. "Why did you stop?" Payton asked. I just chuckled and said "what? You want me to continue?" He replied "yes mama" I laugh and give him a peck on the cheek. I then played with his hair till I saw him get up and kiss me. He was on top of me. We kissed for a minute. We then let go and I looked into his luscious eyes. He then rolled back to his side of the bed. Imagine sleeping with a fuckboy and actually don't have sex. That's a new thing.

I grabbed my phone and went on it for a while. Payton then said "hey, I wanna bring you somewhere tonight" I look at him and put my phone down "aight. Where?" I ask him, he replies "I'm not saying. All I'm saying is that you have to wear something fancy and meet me outside your door at 6pm" I just chuckle and nod. He then get up from my bed and says "I'm gonna go now" I pount and walk up to him. I just hug him and give him a peck on the lips. He then leaves. I go on my phone and text Addi and Avani.

powerpuff girls

Liv:
hey
Addi:
Hi
Avani:
hey
Liv:
I need ur guy's help. Payton and I are going on a date tonight and he said to wear something fancy. Can u guys help me get ready?
Addi:
OMGGGG
Addi:
Yes I'll 100% help.
Avani:
OMGGGG YESSS BEBE
Liv:
thank youuuuu! ilysm! cya at 4
Avani:
ly bebe cya at 4!!!
Addi:
cya ly

4 pm
As I was eating ice cream and watching Vampire Diaries I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Avani and Addison. They came to hug me and I hugged back. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. They rolled their eyes "you seriously forgot about the fact that you and Payton are have having a date?!" Addison says. I then realise "ohhh yeah" Avani bursts out laughing and they both push me into my room. "Okay go shower first" Avani says opening my walk in closet. I roll my eyes and hop into the shower.

20 minutes later
I come out of the shower and see my room is in a mess!! Too bad I'm not cleaning it. I then go on my phone till Addison comes out with a fancy dress.

I look at it and say "my body does not have the facilities for that" Addi rolls her eyes and pushes me back into the shower and I go and change into it

I look at it and say "my body does not have the facilities for that" Addi rolls her eyes and pushes me back into the shower and I go and change into it. I come out and Avani smiles "OMG I LOVE IT!" She shouts. I just chuckle and sit on my vanity. Addi was not drying and brushing my hair and Avani was doing my make up. Addi kept my hair down and Avani went for a natural look. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. "Shoes!!" Addison shouted. I rolled my eyes and followed them to my shoe rack. I whined "please don't get heels!!" Addison then cane back with a pair of shoes:

 I whined "please don't get heels!!" Addison then cane back with a pair of shoes:

I smiled. I liked it. I checked the time and it was 5:50. "omg omg omg! Thank you guys so much! I love you!" I say, Addison then says "no problem! maybe we could have a triple date soon!" I laugh, Avani then says "let's go Addi!" Addison rolls her eyes and waves bye to me, Avani does the same.

10 minutes later
I was looking at myself in the mirror when I heard a car pull up. I then heard the door bell ring so I answered it.

I then saw the most handsome man I could ever see. Payton Moormeier in a suit.

I smiled at him and he smiled back

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He gave me red flowers and said "ready to go?" I smile and nod. We both then leave my house and go into the car.

End of Olivia's Pov

Charli's Pov
As I was making a tiktok I heard the doorbell ring. I then left my room to go and check who it was. Then I saw Olivia with a man. omg omg omg. Tea! She was dressed up fancy and the man was too. I tried to take a glimpse of that man and you never would have guessed it. It was Payton?! I ran back upstairs and went into Jackson's room. "Jax i need you to follow a car for me." he looks at me confused "why?" He asks, I then replied "well I have nothing better to do and your sister and best friend may be going on a date?" He got up from his stool and grabs his car keys! I go get 2 hoodies with some glasses and a wig. Hopefully this plan was going to work.
End of Charli's Pov

A/n: why did Payton ask Olivia to go on a date? you'll see in the next one!! don't forget to vote!