1

Y/M/N: Y/N YOURE GOING TO BE LATE! HURRY UP!
Y/n: IM TRYING MY BEST MA! HOLD ON I NEED TO BE PRETTY FOR THE FIRST DAY!
Y/M/N: YOU ALSO DONT WANNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY!
Y/N: FINE!
You hurry up and finish your makeup and put your uniform on.
You start running towards the school. Your way there you see a raven headed boy and a orange headed boy staring at you.
H: wow! She's really pretty!
K: I- I guess so.
Kageyamas POV:
I didn't want to admit it, but she's stunning. She took my breath away.
H: I hope we have the same class or even multiple together!
K: piss off dumbass.
H: Stop kageyama!
they start to argue and soon the bell has rung and everyone is in class.
You are seated in the far back by the window. The same orange headed boy from earlier sits next to you. H: O-oh. H-Hi! I'm H-Hinata..
you can see he's turning red. Your e/c meets his. You softly blush. Nice to meet you I'm y/n.. you smile and look out the window.
Hinata smiles, and takes a seat.
(After class)
Y/n: Hey! Hinata, right?
H: Yeah! You remembered!
He smiles brightly.
Y/n: Yeah! You play volleyball?
H: well of course! I love it! Are you trying out?
Y/n: well yeah! I hope I make it.. if not that's ok! I'll just go watch your games and practices! We're friends after all. Right?
H: R-Right!
You see a blush creep across his cheeks.
You guys walk to lunch together.
You see the whole karasuno volleyball team is at one table.
H: wanna sit with me and my friends?
Y/n: Yeah for sure! You smile nervously.
You grab something small and head over to the lunch table. Looking around for hinata, you see all the boys looking at you.
Your shoulders get tense and you finally spot hinata. You walk over awkwardly and sit next to him. H: guys, meet y/n. She is my new friend! I met her in (random class). She's going to try out for volleyball! A shaved headed boy creeps up behind me along with a black haired boy with a blond strip in his hair. ???: Hey I'm Tanaka! Nice to meet you gorgeous! ???: and I'm nishinoya! I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you! T: bro back up shes mine!
N: chill we can share! Y/n: uhh I-I uh..
H: GUYS! You're making her uncomfortable! Lay off won't you? They go back to their seats and you all enjoy your meals, by time you're done, the bell rings for 3rd period.
(Time skip to volleyball practice)
Everyone is already inside by time you and hinata get to the gym.
???: and who might this be hinata. Your pathetic little girlfriend?
H: Tsukishima! That's not very nice! And NO! She's not my g-girlfriend..
he rubs his arm in embarrassment.
Y/n: I'm actually his new friend, I'm y/n! Nice to meet you!
You hold out your hand but he just glares at it,pushes his glasses up, and leaves.
you slowly put your hand down in embarrassment.
H: don't worry about him. He's always like that.
Y/n: oh.. O-Okay!
Hinata guides you to coach Ukai.
Y/n: Hi! I'm new and I'd like to try out?
H: PLEASEEEEE SENSAI PLEAAASSEEE!!
You smile at hinata and look back at coach.
U: Okay, okay. Let's play a short game and test to see if you're any good for our team.
Y/n & hinata: YAYYY!!!!
everyone glares your way and runs over.
Asahi: wanna be on my team
You look up to see a brown headed boy with a man bun. Y/n: u-uh o-okay..
hinata glares at asahi, trying to figure out if he likes y/n or not.