5

You and hinata are staring at each other. The bell ringing causing you to jump. H: Do you l-like Tsukishima..?
Y/n: I- I don't know! Hinata, Listen. I have never loved anyone as more than a friend or family. No one has caught my eye. I'll tell you when someone does, okay little orange. You say smiling through the pain. Hiding the fact you said you loved Tsukishima. Meaning it.
H: h-hey don't call me that..
T/N: hinata and y/n. Stop talking during my lesson.
Hinata & you: SORRY SENSAI!
(After class) hinata is still sad, he knows deeply you're falling for tsuki. And now knowing you've never liked anyone before tsuki made his heart break even more.
Y/n POV:
Hinata still waited for me even though he was upset. He was on the verge of tears. I could tell. I shouldn't have walked next to tsuki. Maybe acted like I was getting out of my house? I don't know what I could've done. I don't want my little orange to be sad.
You can't get out of your own head as your walking, looking down at the ground. In that moment, you bump into someone. ???: HEY WA- o-oh. S-sorry- I- I-.. I'm Sugawara..
y/n: sorry about that I can't stop thinking. You chuckle and pick up your books, Suga helping you. S:anyways.. sorry about that. I'll see you at volleyball practice?
Y/n: yup! Can't wait
You smile fakely than turning to hinata.
He-he's crying. No. He's sobbing.
Y/n:Hinata?...