3

You guys get to the restaurant. You sit next to Asahi and Hinata. Hinata is really close to you.
K: say.. y/n..
you peek up from the menu y/n:yes kageyama kun ?
He blushes.
K:you're really short
Y/n: h-hey! That's not true! I'm only 5'0
Kageyama: yeah. You're shorter than nishinoya!
Nishinoya: HEY!
H: Kag-kun! Stop! She's perfect the way s-she is!
K: yeah I get that but she's such a shortie! He giggles. As you glare at him with anger in your eyes.
The waiter comes to take your orders and leaves.
You catch Tsukishima staring at you, but as soon as you look back he looks away, putting his headphones on.
Tsukishimas POV:
AGH! I've never liked a girl like this. I have no chance. Asahi, hinata, and kageyama like her. I don't want to add to the list. I'm sure even more boys like her I'm just too oblivious to see.
Y/n: asahi? You say looking up at him smiling
Asahi: yes? Y/n: thanks.
You hug him and kinda start to fall asleep but before you can the waiter comes with your drinks and food. You get up and eat. Hinata barely touches his food. He is just staring  at it blankly...
y/n: hinata?..
hinata: may I leave the booth really quick to go to the bathroom? Y/n: oh uh sure..? You and asahi get up to let hinata out. He gets money to pay for his food. He rushes to the bathroom. He starts to cry sitting on the toilet seat.
Hinata pov:
Why can't I be good enough. I'm trying my best to get her to like me. What is it about asahi? Height? Hair? Eyes? What is it that I don't have. Please, Chōdo watashi o aishite..(just love me back) hinata looks to see if they are looking and runs out of the restaurant. Walking home, upset.
Y/n: is hinata ok? He's been in there for awhile!
Tsukishima: I'll check up on him I guess.
K: don't make fun of him in any way okay dinosaur. Kag says rolling his eyes, sipping his milk.
T: yeah, yeah.
Tsuki goes to the bathroom and looks in every stall. No one?
Tsuki: Tangerine must've left. Hmph.
Tsuki leaves and goes back.
T: he left.
Everyone: WHAAAA
T: it's asahi's fault
He says sighing, pushing his glasses up.
Asahi: h-how?? I didn't do any-
Kageyama: you and y/n are flirting. Isn't it clear as day that he likes y/n??? Asahi, back off of y/n. Let tangerine have her.
Y/n: I'm not some boy toy! I pick who I want! Stop fighting. You crawl over asahi, he blushes as you do so. You get money and slam it on the table and grab Tsukishimas wrist, running out.
Asahi,nishinoya, and kageyama just sit there in shock.
Tsuki: H-HEY!
Y/n: WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING SO STUPID! BAKA!
T: ugh. You're JUST as annoying as ginger.
Y/n: why do you guys tease him SO much. He doesn't deserve it. T: we are just messing arou-
Y/n: OK BUT WHAT IF HE TAKES IT PERSONALLY AND DOES SOMETHING. UGH!
Tsukishima grabs your wrist and pulls you in closer to him. T:he won't. He knows we're joking. We love that bratty ginger.
You blush intensely to the point where you can feel the warmth of your cheeks. Tsuki: you know... kageyama likes you. So does hinata along with asahi. And another person.
Y/n: wait.. REALLY? I KNOW HINATA DOES BUT.. KAGEYAMA, ASAHI, AND WHO ELSE?? TELL ME TSUKI SENPAI PLEASE!
Tsuki is blushing HARD. Tsuki: it's nobody.
Y/n: IT IS TSUKI PLEASE TELL ME OR ILL.. ILL-
Tsuki: you'll what? You're so tiny you couldn't hurt a fly.
You groan in anger. You stop him from walking and pull him down to your height. You look him in the eyes. Y/n: tsuki-senpai.
Tsuki: wh-what chibi-Chan.
Y/n: DONT CALL ME THAT! you kiss him to make him shut up.
He gets up and holds his mouth.
Tsuki: DUMBASS WHAT WAS THAT!?
Y/n: I DIDNT MEAN TO TSUKI SENPAI IM SORRY! tsuki: UGH Y/N!
(15 minutes later)
Y/n: t-tsuki..
tsuki: what chibi-Chan.
Y/n: once again.. d-don't call me that. Ill kiss you again. Can I stay at your house?.. my house is all the way by karasuno..
tsuki: ugh.. I guess so. Want to get on my back?
You nod yes and he picks you up
T:wow you weigh nothing chibi-Chan.
Y/n: ugh stop with that name!
Tsuki laughs and you guys head to his house.
You guys get to his house and he opens the door. He heads to his room and lays you down on his bed. You're already passed out. He puts a blanket on you and lays next to you. He cuddles up to you. Tsuki: hmph. She's cute when she's asleep. He smiles and drifts off