9 (SUGAWARA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!)

You and tsuki head out and you get a notification from hinata.
H: it's digas birthday today get him a meat bun or something.
Y/n: okay~ hinata-senpai!~~~
You put your phone back in your backpack and get on Tsukishimas back.
Tsuki: I'm not your personal vehicle
Y/n: yes you ARE!
You say in a cute deep voice. Or at least you attempted to do a few voice.
Y/n:I'm gonna head in here for a sec. stay here!
You grab a meat bun. Looking around you see a bracelet with the letter T on it. Y/n wow tsuki is going to love this! I'm going to get a Dino charm for him too! You grab the bracelet, You leave after paying
Y/n: I'm back~~!!
Tsuki:okay hurry, let's go. He picks you up once again and you stare at the bracelet. You add the Dino charm on it.
You giggle at it. It's so cute!
(Skip to when they get to school)
Tsuki puts you down and you head to sugawaras class. You run up to him and hug him. You kiss him on the head (it's normal to kiss friends on the head>:| ) y/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUGA~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~!!!
Tsuki is laughing at you because you look stupid.
Suga appreciates the song.
Y/n: I got you a meat bun!
You hand him the bun and bow.
He bows back and smiles.
S: thank you y/n-Chan!
He blushes.
Y/n: okay I have to get going! Bye~~~
S:bye y/n-Chan!~
Tsuki waves bye and follows you out the door.
You kiss him goodbye, but he stops you.
Tsuki: chibi-Chan.
Y/n: yes senpai?
Tsuki: will you go out with m-me..
you are blushing intensely
Y/n POV:
ABORTABORTABORTABORT DKKXKDKZKSMXMXNDNDNSMNSNDNDNNDJSJZJDJSJDJDJKDKSJDJDJDJDJDJDJDHHDJFDJDJJSKODJCKDZOSXNKSLAOSKXOSLSKSK
Y/n: y-y-yes I-I uh I- I'll be the best girlfriend you could ask for! I promise!
You smile blushing. You hug him tight than run away to your class.
You see hinata already at his seat.
Y/n: good morning hinata kun!!!!
You say happily.
H:you're happy. Lucky.
Y/n: uh.. okay? What's wron-
The bell rings.
Y/n: wanna talk at lunch? Just me and you?
H:that'd be nice. You can also tell me why you're so happy.
Y/n: maybe I will
You smile.
Class has begun
(After class)
You and hinata are walking when you see Tsukishima. You freeze and hinata notices.
H:uhh are you okay??
Y/n: Y-YEAH PERFECTLY FINE! L-L-LETS GO THE OTHER WAY
H:but lunch- AA-
You drag hinata the other way because you know Tsukishima will kiss and hug you. You wouldn't be surprised if he fucked you infront of the whole school. Y/n: it's just a long way to the lunch room!! So we can t-TALK!!!
You fake smile hoping hinata is stupid and won't see that you're hiding something.
H: uh okay??? So.. kageyama told me what you said last night. I don't care if you like tsuki. I'm going to make you like me. Even if you don't realize it now. Tsuki is a mean person. He will drift away from you like he did his last girlfriend. They only lasted a month. But if you were with ME, we could last a lifetime. Tsuki is the type of guy to gain your trust to use it when he was a sex doll. You're his new sex toy y/n. I just don't want you to fall in love with him and then get your heart demolished.
Y/n: W-WHAT? S-SEX D- WHAT? I-I-I.. HINATA- THATS NOT TRUE YOURE JUST M-MESSING WITH ME!
a "SJSJDKSNXJXMDNNDJS" sound came out of your mouth you couldn't process words.
H: I'm not! Just watch! He's going to use you!
Y/n: he won't hinata. Here's the deal Okay? If he uses me I'll date you for a week to see if you can treat me any better!
H: REALLY?~ THANK YOU Y/N!!
He smiles and jumps around you. You guys finally get to lunch. You don't eat anything because you were thinking about what hinata said.. is that really true?.. is he gonna use m- tsuki comes from behind you and picks you up, spinning you. Tsuki:Hey chibi-Chan! Hinata looks at you guys and sadly walks to a table by himself.
Y/n: I'm going to eat lunch with hinata. He's sad, I'm gonna cheer him up!
Tsuki: okay chibi-Chan DONT forget about me~ he says smiling and heading over to the other lunch table with the other guys.
Hinata is basically ranting about how much he likes you and how much better he would and could treat you. But you insist that him and Tsukishima could treat you the same.
(Skip to volleyball practice)
You go in the gym to see tsuki,asahi,Kageyama,hinata, and Suga.
You run up to hinata and hug him than you hug tsuki.
K:can I get one?
You nod and hug kageyama. He hugs back tightly. He blushes hard
Tsuki: if you squeeze her too hard her little brain with pop out. Y/n: HEYY!-
Tsuki laughs.
S:tsuki has been more smiley then ever. It's nice not getting insulted every second!
You giggle at sugawaras comment and head to your position.