7

The bell rings for 3rd period. This class you have tsuki and kageyama in the same class. You sit in the back by the window. Where you usually chose to sit. Tsuki takes a seat next to you. T:hey..
his face all beat up. It's cute though. Y/n: hi Tsuki-senpai.
Tsuki: I'm sorry you had to see that. I wouldve fought back but I didn't wanna get detention. Plus I wanted to hang out with you after practice? Y/n: oh yay! Where to?
Tsuki: I was thinking... ice cream than going to the park. You can stay the night again? Y/n: okay sounds good! You smile and the lesson
begins. Kageyama heard the whole conversation.
Kageyama pov:
Bastards. I thought he would've learned his lesson. I'll tell kuroo. Kuroo will kill tsuki, considering he likes her too, he'd do anything to get her. Other than if hinata dated her. That's our only deal. Shes so stubborn I can't st-
T/N: mr. Tobio Kageyama. Pay attention.
K: s-sorry Sensai..
(Skip to practice) Tsukishima was doing his thing and you were doing yours. Hinata wouldn't focus. He kept thinking about what you said. Repeatably "i have ever loved anyone as more than a friend or family. No one has caught my eye. I'll tell you if someone does,okay?" those words hurt him deeply. But he HAD to focus so he could do better. Maybe even impress you. He did one of those fast spikes. The ball slamming hard on the ground.
(After practice)
Tsuki gets undressed in the locker room and takes a quick shower. He puts on fresh clothes and walks out of the stinky locker room. Y/n: TSUKI SENPAIIIII WE DIDDD ITT!!
Tsuki: c-chil-
You running up to him fast causing you guys to fall onto each other again. Laughing you guys get up. You and tsuki clean up around the gym. After you guys are done, you and tsuki head out. Y/n: I haven't heard from kageyama and hinata since lunch..
tsuki: that's a good thing right?
Y/n: I mean for you, I'm worried.
Tsuki: stop worrying. They're fine. Let's go get ice cream. He smiles and picks you up.
You wrap your legs around him tightly. You're so high up. You feel like you're flying.
Tsuki puts his hands on your butt to support you from falling, just in case. When he does that you blush. You guys get to the ice cream place he puts you down so you can pick out an ice cream. He orders your guys' ice creams and you guys head outside to eat them. You guys find a bend and sit down. Tsuki: sit on my lap.
Y/n: u-uh o-okay.
You sit on his lap and start eating the ice cream he got you. You finish it, and so does tsuki. You throw away the ice cream. He picks you up again, this time you weren't expecting it. And starts walking to his house. His house is 5-10 minutes away from the ice cream place. As you guys are heading to Tsukishimas, you see kuroo and kageyama. Tsuki is looking their way. They look back.
K:speak of the the devil.
Kuroo: yup.
Kuroo walks over to tsuki.
Tsuki stopping. T:what is it now.
Kuroo: I heard you're stealing tangerines girlfriend. Tsuki: I'm not stealing his girlfriend. They're not even dating, so. Kuroo: still. He likes her. She likes him. He smiles, knowing the comment would irritate him. Tsuki: she doesn't like tangerine, she likes me.
He says pointing his thumbs at himself.
Kuroo and kageyama are in shock, surprisingly. Y/n: uh I- uh... kageyama. And... k-kuroo? I like Tsukishima. Hinata is just going to have to accept that! Kuroo and kageyama are a pale white. Kageyama: w-whatever. You're missing out y/n. Hinata is going to be devastated.
You felt bad of course. Tsukishima starting to walk towards his house again. Unlocking the door, he lets you down. I have a hoodie from when I was in middle school. It's on the couch. y/n: thanks tsuki!
You take your shirt off and bra infront of him and put the hoodie on.
Tsuki: D-DUMBASS! W-WHY DID YOU DO THAT INFRONT OF ME?
Y/n: it's not like you haven't seen me naked.
You say rolling your eyes.
T:Let's watch a m-movie..
You nod and tsuki turns on Netflix. You guys decide to watch (favorite movie).
T:I love this movie! But don't t-tell anyone..
y/n: okay dinosaur!
T: don't call me that!
Y/n: that's what u get for calling me chibi Chan.. baka...
Tsuki smiles at your comment and cuddles up to you. Watching the movie.