6 (the fight)

Hinata runs away from you before you could say anything but his name. You of course follow him. He goes to the quiet gym, it's so peaceful there without all the boys.
Y/n: hinata? What's wrong?!
H: I-its n-nothing y-y/n I'm perfectly f-fine!..
Y/n: hinata. I'm not stupid! Common. Tell me what's wrong.
H: w-well.. i- I uh.. CANIHAVEYOURNUMBER? YOUDONTHAVETOGIVEITTOME IMNOTFORCINGYOUTODOTHAT NONONO..
you're sitting there on the urge of laughing.
Y/n: yes hinata. You may have my number if you tell me what's wrong with you.
H: Fine. I feel like tsuki already told you I like you or you just found out yourself. and I-I'm jealous. All these guys like you! I mean I see why, but.. I really like you, y/n.
Y/n: hinata.. I haven't really known y-
H:but you stayed the night with tsuki and you knew me before you knew him!
Y/n POV:
Damnit. Ugh I don't wanna say I just wanna be friends and turn him down. But I REALLY just wanna be friends. I mean he's a really nice,cute,outgoing, funny,sporty guy. Everything I would've wanted.. but.. tsuki makes me feel a different way.
Y/n:hinata.. I think we should stay friend for now?..
H: I knew I'd get turned down. But it's o-okay!.. I'll just have to admire you from afar. He smiles and gets up. Helping me stand up aswell. We walk to lunch and get our trays of food and head to our table. I sit next to tsuki. Hinata taking a seat next to me. tsuki:I'm surprised he didn't sit in between us.
I look up at him giggling. Y/n: oh hush.
Kageyama looks at hinata, tsuki, than me k: hey you bastard. What happened to letting hinata having y/n???
Tsuki: uh what ever do you mean raven.
Kageyama scoffs at the pathetic nickname.
K: I thought we were all backing off of y/n so tangerine could have her?
Tsuki: I'm not sure I understand you.
Kageyama gets up and slams his hands on the table. K: I thought you were smart, dumbass. I see what you're doing. You are such a pervert. How could you do that to hinata.
Tsuki: I'm not doing anything wrong. Sorry king.
Kageyama leaps over the table and starts throwing punches and kicks at tsuki. Tsuki is on the ground with Kageyama on top of him, everyone in the lunch room going crazy. Hinata is crying again and you don't know what to do. Stop Kageyama and tsuki? Or help hinata??
I think the best decision here is to help tsuki and kageyama before they kill each other.
You get up and try to pull Kageyama off. He doesn't stop punching tsuki. Tsuki is beat THE HELL UP. His eye is black. His nose is bleeding. I'm surprised his glasses aren't broken. You scoff. Y/n: KAGEYAMA STOP!
K: NO THIS BASTARD IS STEALING MY BEST FRIENDS GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM HIM. I WONT LET IT HAPPEN. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU SEE IN THIS GUY. HINATA IS A FAR BETTER PERSON Y/N.
You just stood there, processing what he said, and WHY he said it.
Y/n: J-just get off of him.
You try to push Kageyama off but he's already getting off, causing you to fall onto tsuki.
Kageyama and everyone else staring at you two staring into each other's eyes. Your e/c eyes meet Tsukishimas hazel eyes. You want to kiss him again, but everyone is looking. Even hinata and kageyama. I know Kageyama will beat the shit out of Tsukishima even more.
I get up slowly and sit back down. Laying my head down on the lunch table.
Y/n POV:
UGHHHHHHHH~ HOW STUPID AM I- OH MY GOD THE WHOLE ASS SCHOOL SAW ME AND TSUKISHIMA ALMOST KISS. OH MY G- EVEN HINATA. POOR HINATA. OH MY GOD. KAGEYAMA BETTER NOT FRICKING HURT TSUKI.