4

you wake up in the middle of the night and feel Tsukishima close to you. You blush. Are you catching feelings? Or are you in the moment?
Ugh. Ignore it y/n..
you say in your head. You get up and get a glass of water. chugging it down. You hear footsteps coming from upstairs. You get scared and finish your water and curl up in a ball, trying to not make any sound.
T: y/n...? What the hell are you doing? Are you okay?? He says kneeling down
You look up and hug him. Wrapping your arms around his neck.
His eyes widen, blushing.
Y/n: you scared me
You frown.
T:I'm sorry!
He says softly. He picks you up with ease. your eyes getting heavy. Y/n: t-tsuki-senpai?..
T:yes.. chibi-Chan?..
you scoff. THAT DAMN NAME!
Y/n: I Lo- nevermind..
You smile.
Tsuki: I love you too y/n.
He kisses your forehead and lays you in bed again. You guys are facing each other this time. You bury your face into his chest and fall back asleep
~The Next Day~
You wake up and expect to see tsuki but he's not there. You smell Something.. you look at the clock.. 6:20.... ugh. Too early. And it's a Thursday.. you scoff and head downstairs.
Tsukishima: goodmorning!
Y/n: goodmorning tsuki-senpai.. you say as you rub your eyes tiredly.
Tsuki: I made eggs and bacon. He smiles. Proud of his cooking.
You smile back. Y/n: thanks Tsukishima! You start eating. He sits next to you, starting to eat with you. You finish, get up and clean your plate. Y/n: are you done?
Tsuki: yup.
Y/n: let me take it
Tsuki: I got it chibi-Chan~
He says to annoy you.
Y/n: let me- let me have it tsuki senpai! You say whining.
Tsuki has the plate above his head so you can't reach.
Tsuki: go get your uniform on chibi-Chan.
Y/n: ughhh fine you say as you walk towards the stairs. Running up them to Tsukishimas room. You get undressed looking for your uniform. Tsukishima comes in. T: AHH CHIBI CHAN!! I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GOING TO THE BATHROOM TO DO THAT
He explains.
Y/n: GET OUT YOU PERVERT! T:IM SORRY CHIBI CH-
Y/n: GET OUT!!
You say throwing a shoe at him. He closes the door and gasps for air.
T: holy shit. Her body. I've never- oh my god. I'm falling hard. I shouldn't have said anything about me liking her or this would- ugh...
You come out of the room glaring at tsuki.
Y/n: you better not have gotten turned on pervert or ill.. I'll tell kageyama and hinata.
Tsuki: AHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO! He says laughing historically.
Y/n: THEYLL PUNCH YOU! (◞‸◟)
Tsuki: okay chibi-Chan~
He goes into the room and changes. T:let's go.
He smiles.
Tsuki: oh by the way.. you never stayed the night... okay?
Y/n: whatever... baka...
(Time skip to school)
You see hinata and kageyama
H: I don't know kageyama! I just really like her I think I love y/- HEY Y/N HOW ARE YOU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN! UHHH I WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE VOLLEYBALL AND NOT YOU!
He smiles brightly. Slightly confused you smile back.
Tsuki: wow tangerine you're so good at lying.
You giggle.
K:why are you guys walking together?.. isn't y/n house rlly close. Your house is closer to the restaurant, Tsukishima.
Hinata looks at y/n than Tsukishima.
Tsuki: well uh I uh..
Tanaka: HEY GUYS!
Tsuki: HEY TANAKA!!! CANT WAIT FOR PRACTICE TODAY! OKAY BYE.
he leaves y/n there standing awkwardly. Y/n: uh I uhhh.... TSUKI-SENPAI WAIT UP
T:what was that ab-
H: she stayed with tsuki... I should've stayed and walked her home. I could've gotten a chance to get her number. She'll never love me.
T: I GOT YOU BUDDY ILL HELP!
K: I guess I'll help too..
h: thanks guys. I appreciate the help. He gives a fake smile and walks by himself to class.
You sit in the same spot as yesterday. Tsukishima next to you talking until the bell rings. Tsuki: i have to go now. See you at lunch. Y/n: Yeah! Bye tsuki-senpai!
H:are y-you g-guys dating?!
You start laughing. Y/n: funny joke hinata! We are just friends!
H:then why did you spend the night at his house?.. y/n: I uhh..