2

Asahi: so you know how to play rig-
Y/n: if I didn't know how to play I wouldn't try out silly
Asahi: IM SORRY Y/N-SENPAI I DIDNT MEAN TO OFFEND YOU!
y/n: it's okay asahi!
You chuckle at him. Hinata staring from afar. More pissed off than he's ever been.
Hinatas POV:
ugh damn asahi. I didn't know he would be into y/n.. I see why he is but, she's mine! And I'm determined to make her mine! I'll ask for her number after practice.
Asahi: YEAHHH!! WE WON!
Y/n: YAYY!!
You jump into asahi and hug him, wrapping your legs around his waist.
Tsukishima looks at asahi than hinata. Hinata is on the urge of tears. T: hey tangerine.
H:s-stop! T: crying over your useless girlfriend? Asahi is going to take her away from you. Look at them. Already hugging. And like that? Seems like they already like each other. Good luck little tangerine.
H: I hate you Tsukishima! I hate you! I will make y/n mine! You'll see! Just watch!
(After practice)
Asahi: guys! Me and y/n are going to dinner tonight! Wanna come?
Hinata: I will!
Everyone else: YEAH!
Asahi chuckles and looks down at you. You're looking at hinata. Asahi knows what you're thinking.
Y/n: hinata? Are you okay? Your eyes are all puffy!
You give him a hug and rest ur head on his shoulder
H: yeah, I'm okay now!
Y/n: okay. Good! Now, let's go eat!
H: okay!
Asahi was quiet while all of you guys walked to the restaurant.