Chapter 3: Need You

Jimin's POV

A date?! What is he talking about?!

"Hobi,where are you taking me?!I don't really understand you" He's just dragging me now  somewhere.

"We are going to my Condo" He said and I don't really understand him.

--

We are in a taxi and it's filled with silence.I didn't ask him because he will not answer me instead,he will ignore me.

--

When we arrived at his Condo,I was shock because there is a boy sitting in the couch.Jhope doesn't have any friends except me and the hyungs.

Wait is that his boyfriend?!

"Jimin" I was shooked again(and again😆) when Jhope called my name."Ye-Yes?" I stuttered.

Why am i acting like this? I think I'm nervous and I don't know why.

"He's your date😁He's Min Yoongi aka Suga😁" He said.

ohhh

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait?! What?!

"Hobi,this is not a good joke." I said while staring at him.

"I'm not jokingh.He is your date.Wait i will get some juice." He said.Wah!Now I'm with this Youngi? Or Yongi?

This is not a good time for this,I'd rather leave.I didn't even look at that boy and just leave.

--

Now I'm in the street,it's 7:25 pm.Now I feel guilty for leaving them.I know that Hobi is just helping me but it's not a good timing for this kind of stuff.

I saw a bench near me and I sit there.I feel so lonely.I put my earphones and I play a song.

"🎶You are the one for me,You're the only boy i see,You were the one i want. You are more than enough🎶"

That's right.You're more than enough but I'm not.

"🎶You are the one for me,You make me happy,And i want you to love me. I want you to hold, I want you to keep me close to you🎶"

Like Before,I wish you are here with me right now, Jungkook.I really miss you.

I can feel that it's raining.

"🎶I want you to need me, I want you to miss me, I want you to kiss me like you do.. I need you here, here right now.. Im breaking down without your love. I need you here, here right now.. Im breaking down without your touch🎶"

I really need you right now.I want you to miss me but i know you don't because you don't even remember my name.

I can feel that the rain and my tears are falling down at the same time.I really miss you,Jungkookie.

**

I've been here crying for half an hour. "Achuu!" Oh no!I think I'm sick.

After a while,I feel dizzy.I can't even stand up and I can feel that I-I am also falling down.

Wait i-is that Su--

--

Ahh my head hurts,I slowly open my eyes and I saw a white ceiling.I slowly stand up and I notice I'm not in my condo and also Hobi's.Where am I?

"Ahh!" My head still hurts,I think I am sick.I can't remember what happened when i fell down.I heard some foot steps approaching.

Wah!I'm panicking!What if!He is a bad guy!I need to hide!

I was going to hide but the door just opened and I saw him.

"it's you?!"

A/N: I hope you like it

Song:I need you here by; Taylorxsings

Chrizi Line