Chapter 14: Hurt

Third Person's POV

Jimin is now at the jewellery shop buying some gift for Lindsay. A necklace.

"Lindsay will love this" he said with a smile.

It's now 4:30 pm i think everyone is in there he said then he walk to the place. It's a Private Hotel Namjoon's Dad is the owner.

It's just close from Namjoon's House so he can make it right away.

--

Jimin's POV

Everyone is here except Jin hyung and Lindsay.. She didn't know that we are celebrating her party in Namjoon hyung's Hotel.

Hobi hyung and Suga hyung are getting ready the cake, and Namjoon and Jungkook is are fixing the balloons and Taehyung and I are fixing the foods..

"So Jimin do you really love Lindsay?" i was shocked when he ask me that.. Why would he ask that question "Ofcourse, waeyo?" i said

"Oh.. Nothing, i'm just curious of Jungkook and you" curious but why? "Wh-" i didn't finished my words when Hobi hyung screamed.

"She's here!" then they took the cake and i hold the flowers and gift that i bought her.

We sing after she comes "Hapoy birthday to you.. Happy birthday happy birthday.. Happy birthday to you~!" we sang and that made her smile.

"Happy birthday Lindsay" we said then she blow the candle on her cake "Thank you so much guys" she said.

"Here" i gave her the flowers and the gift.. She open the box and saw a necklace that has a moon pendant, "Oh.. Jimin" she said then she hug me crying.

"Happy birthday" i said while hugging her.. "Okay okay! Stop with the drama.. Let's eat!" Namjoon hyung said.

--

Jungkook's POV

"Okay okay! Stop with the drama.. Let's eat!" he said.. Why am i feeling this again?

I feel my heart hurting so much, then i saw Jimin wearing to her the necklace.. I must be happy to them but.. I feel like i'm really jealous of them.

"Jungkook ah~ let's eat" Taehyung said then i nodded.

We are seating and eating, Suga hyung with Hobi hyung, Jimin hyung with Lindsay, Namjoon hyung with Jin hyung, and me with Taehyung.. Why all of them are sweet?! Even Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung?!

And Taehyung too are they in a competition?! For being the most sweet?! Aish! I can't even look at Jimin and Lindsay being like that!

Wait.. Yeah.. I'm really jealous of them :< now i know..

"Jungkook, just eat and stop thinking of something" he said then i followed

--

We are finished eating so it's time to drink and party.. Everyone is happy except for me.. I will not deny that i'm really jealous.. Jimin hyung and Hobi hyung and Lindsay at drinking in the corner while Taehyung Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung and Suga hyung are dancing..

And Me.. I'm drinking alone here..

--

Jimin's POV

I've been staring at Jungkook secretly and his so lonely or something... I don't know why.

I think Taehyung and him is okay.. Maybe he has a problem..

I look at him again and his really drunk, everyone here is drunk except Lindsay and Hobi hyung and me.. We didn't drunk much and i said to Lindsay that don't drink much.. I'm a possesive boyfie :<

Few minutes

And now i think i'm a little drunk.. Aish it's Jin hyung's fault..

"Hey Je- jemen i will just going to sle- sleeeep" Suga hyung said then i nodded.. His kinda cute.  And Hobi hyung followed him to there room.

While Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are now sleeping, Lindsay is with me eating her cake whe said it's really good.

"I will just going to the restroom" i said then she nodded.. Wait Taehyung and Jungkook are not here..

I will just going to open the door then i heard a voice "Jungkook ah~" i heard Taehyung's voice,   then i slowly open the door and i saw Taehyung kissing Jungkook..

Ki- Kissing Jungkook?! I immediatly close the door then ran away from the restroom.

I'm now in my room.. I feel my heart beating so fast and hurting.. It hurts! I can also feel my tears..

Why! Why am i feeling this?!!! I don't love him anymore! But why! Why should i felt this! This kind of hurt!

"Jimin?" i saw Lindsay opening the door "Jimin!" he suddenly hug me tight..

And now i'm crying so hard! I'm hurting to much! Why should i?! Why me?! Only if i could scream! That i'm so hurt!!!

I don't want this feeling.. Jungkook why?

Lindsay's POV

Aish! Why Jimin is so long.. I walk to the restroom and no ones there wait.. There is Jungkook who is crying.. But he didn't saw me..

But where's Jimin? I ignored Jungkook coz i think it's a personal problem of his so i will just going to look for Jimin..

Maybe in his room.. I open the door "Jimin?"  his crying?!

"Jimin!" i suddenly hugged him tight.. Why is he crying like this?! What happened to him?!

Is it about.. Jungkook?

"Lindsay.. Stay with me please.. Please stay by my side" he said while hugging me tight and crying..

Jimin..

"I will Jimin.. i will"

A/N: Omg i'm crying😭 so hope guys like it❤

•Chrizi Line•