Chapter 19: Be with you Again

Jimin's POV

We are here now at the Airport.. We are not talking since she asked me.

"Hey Jimin, I'm just going to the restroom" She said then i nodded.

I feel something wrong. Why is something bothering me.

Aish!

*Ring ring

I saw my phone and Jin hyung is calling

Hey Jin hyung?

Jimin! Where are you?!

I'm in the Airport,
Why are you screaming?

Where?! I know you are at the airport

Uhm.. I'm close by the counter

Right!

I was going to ask him why, but he ended up the call.. What's wrong with him?

--

Jungkook's POV

I saw Jin hyung's text, and his close by the counter! Got it!

I thought i was too late.. Thank you Jin hyung.

Found him! "Jimin hyung!"

He look at me while i'm approaching to him "Ju- Jungkook?!"

Yes it's me "Why a- are you here?!"

"I'm here to get you back!" he was so shocked after what i said.

"I- i don't understand you"

"Look Jimin hyung, I know it all.. The past about us.. We have a relationship.. Sorry i didn't believed you and i knew that you are special to me in my past bcoz when we hugged i felt love with you. I felt like i want to grow old with you, i want to be with you. I want you.. Sorry if i left you alone for many years i'm not by your side when you're sad or happy.. Park Jimin i want to live with you for the rest of my life even if i didn't know all the past.. I just wanna say that Park Jimin please be with me again and i- I Love You.."

He was really shocked and me too.. All of that just came out of my mouth.

My heart really want to say that to Jimin, i wish he.. He will agree.. To be with me again..

Jimin's POV

I- i don't know what to say to him.. My tears are slowly falling down while looking at him eye to eye and thinking what did just happened.

I didn't expect this to happened, I thought he will never going to love me again.. I- i just don't know what to say..

"Ju- Jungkook.. We are always fighting in the past bcoz of a small thing. We are always jealous when you or i am with another guy.. I was really blaming my self from what happened to you.. I thought that.. You are going to believe me.. And when i saw you with Taehyung kissing each other like a sweet couple.. It really hu- hurt me alot Jungkook ah.."

I said while crying.. I think like everyone was stopped when i started to talk "I was really hurt.. I was hurt to when you pushed me away.. But.. It's my fault.. I was hurt too when you left me alone.. But in our relationshp i had made alot of mistakes have felt alot of pain. But mistakes makes me alot wiser and pain makes me stronger.."

".. So why would i refuse to be with you? To the bunny who loves chocolate ice cream.."

Yeah..  Why why would i "I love you too" i said then hugged him tight.. And he hugged me tight.

He realsed the hug then suddenly kissed me..

I- i can feel his thin lips into mine.. Then we relased

"Wooh!"

We was shocked and we saw the people around us are screaming and Clapping.. Then i smile

Now i'm still hugging him tight like there is no one watching us.

Like we are the only person here.. I wont let you to forgot me again Jungkook.. I never thought this would happened..

But now it's happening my hopes are now happening..

I wont let you leave me again Jeon Jungkook.

I Love You Jeon Jungkook, and i would love to be with you again.

A/N: Ohh! Guys i'm crying, just hope you like it😊this is not the end guys!!!😍

•Chrizi Line•