Chapter 16: Knowing it All

Jimin's POV

Lindsay said that she has to go home bcoz there is some problem with her Mother..

So i'm here in my Condo.. Just me.

And i can still feel the pain in my heart. When i saw them kissing..

It hurts.. So much.. And that gave me the motivation to really stop loving him and forget him, even if i'm with Lindsay i know that i still love him.

But i need to stop this.. Stop loving him..

Bcoz now i know that he really loves Taehyung..

Aish! Why am i like this! I always say that i will stop loving him! But in the second they i will going to think of him again!

Why Jeon Jungkook?! Why just you can't get out of my Mind!!!

I think i need some drinks..

--

Jungkook's POV

*Knock knock

I open the door then i saw Taehyung.. "Taehyung look i'm-" he didn't finish me and hold my both hands "No need.. I came here to say goodbye"

Goodbye?! "Why?!" i said "Coz i thought that i need to let you go.."

"You need to be with the person you love.. Thank you for being with me.. I will let you go now" he said while crying.

I wipe his tears "Taehyung.. I'm sorry for hurting you i did-"

He suddenly hug me tight "No.. I'm sorry.. For making you love me.. Be happy.. Without me.. I'll be going home.. Thank you Jungkook.. I'm letting you go now"

Thank you Taehyung... For understanding me.

He release our hug and walk out. I close the door and seat on my couch. I don't know if i should feel okay coz his now letting me go, sigh. I think it's right bcoz i think i can never love him again like i love him before.

I'm thankful coz Taehyung now understand me and now i hope that he will find his true love. The person who will love him more than i can do.

And now all i need to know our past.. I really wanna know...

I must call Jin hyung again.. I'm sure now he will going to answer me.. I hope

--

I called Jin hyung to come here at my Condo, i didn't say why bcoz i think he wouldn't come.

"So? What is it? Do you have a problem?"

"Yeah, Who is Jimin in my past?"

--

Jin's POV

"Yeah, Who is Jimin in my past?" Not again.. He is still not giving up.. Even if he know that Jimin has a Fiancèe..

"Why are you asking me this? You have Taehyung and Jimin have a Fiancèe too,so stop this" the way he look at me. I think his really not going to give up.

"I don't care if Jimin have a Fiancèe, All i want is to know! Bcoz i already love him!!!"

Love him?! No way.. Thi- this can't be good "Love? Wh- why?!" what am i asking like this?!

"I don't know.. I just felt love when he hugged me and when he said I love you.. Just love.. And i wanna know what happened to me and Jimin in the past please.."

*Sigh i know him.. His eyes and his words. He will never going to give up.

I have no choice..

--

"You and Jimin are Couple before, a great couple. You two really love each other and you two became lovers bcoz of an Ice Cream.." he was shocked after i said that..

I'ts really funny.. I didn't know thaty Ice Cream can be the reason of love.

"And one day, you said that, you will going to suprise Jimin but you saw him hugging with a another man.. You said that while driving and we know that you were drunk at that time.. We stopped you but you didn't and you.."

"And what?!" he ask "Then you got hit by another car.. When were in the hospital Jimin was really worried about you and he explained everything.. But when you woke up he was really shocked when you.. Didn't remembered him"

"So he was cheating to me?!"

"No.. He said that it's his Friend.. And i know in his eyes that he is not lying.. He told you that he was your boyfriend but you didn't believed him and he also didn't gave up.. I know that you already know that"

Jungkook's POV

That's why his face was familiar bcoz he was the boy in the hospital who told me that he was my boyfriend.. But didn't listen to him and  my mother came their and she also said that but i didn't also listen i said that i would like to come home and stay away from him.. If i could just listen to him at that time.. He was really begging to me to know him. He was crying at me but i ignored him and avoid him.

"And he also said that it's his fault.. And when you left he didn't contact us for a several weeks, and we was so worried then one time he just called us and told us that his okay.. But inside i know his not.." Jin hyung said.

I can't hold back my tears.. Why didn't I believed him?! Why?! His my first love and why didn't i felt his love at that time..

I want him back to me.

"Jin hyung I want him back to me"

Now that i know it all, i want him back..

A/N: Sorry For my mistakes guys😊

•Chrizi Line•